..wala lang...

Most of the time, I really admire those bloggers out there who can really write a good enntry.. I wish (yeah, I wish), I could blog like that..Or atleast blog better..hehe..I'm sure it will make the whole process of reading it more fun and enjoyable. Sometimes, I could spend hours reading a good book or an interesting blog but I would not enjoy reading blogs that somehow does not interest me..I'm sure, you wouldn't too, right..!!. Well, anyway, I do not blog because I want to show off, it doesn't really matter to me, if I have a reader or not..This is totally because I simply like writing, and I realize this is the best way to pass my otherwise boring life..hehehe..and through blogging, I could actually see how one person acts, feels or thinks by the way they write and I have to say, I can never ever write like those people. Simply because I am lack of imaginative and creative skills.. I sometimes rather not blog with pictures because I find it way too time consuming to upload pictures and resize them, and put them in my photobucket..But, then, that's what I have been doing so much lately..hehe..Seriously, I don't understand myself sometimes..hehehe..

I’m bored seriously. Not with blogging. I’m bored with myself. I wish I could revamp myself with skills and characteristics that I wish I could have in me. I want to be hardworking, but..Yeah, I guess I'm not committed enough..I mean, with my job, I don't know why, I've tried my best to really really really love my job, but, I always find myself doing the same old things..Sometimes, I think I can really change my habits, and it continues on for few days, then, the next thing I realized, I'm doing my old routines again..Duh!!! Its stupid to wish, but I bet most of us want so many things in life, but it comes back to square one where we don’t even bother to improve. Because I’m that kind of person. I want to change but I don’t bother to put enough efforts. I guess I’m just plain lazy and its the disease that can’t be cured.

Somebody...Help Me....

Desperado indeed in need of help..

Hahahaahahaha..Well, don't bother me..This is just me being over dramatic again with life..

3 comments:

  1. ARTEo said...
     

    owh, man! melodramatic..... truly... hehe

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    haha..sajjjja ja baitu..

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    keke, but i think i am that situation too :P

Post a Comment