RED ALERT part 2

The girl who was kidnapped last night in Kingfisher has been found somewhere along Tambunan - Keningau road..She was safe, at least..but, from the source, I was informed that she has been hit and raped..a suspect has been detained so far to help in with further investigations..A Bajau from KB is the only suspect they have now..I really hope that the culprits will be put to jail and hang to death..or cut their genitals so that they will never again be able to 'sextify' themselves..(Sextify - my own terminalogy for sex maniacs)..

This is not the kind of news that we love to hear..I'm sick and tired of reading all the crime issues in the newspapers that I have stopped reading them..Now..who are we going to blame? sure the police can't be there with us 24/7,and certainly we cannot blame them..but..They can actually come up with some preventive measures..How many policemen are there in this country? and I'm sure, there are thousands new recruits every year..Stationed them in all areas..especially those areas with high crime acts..Seriously, I don't know..I wish, everyone would be more alert and more careful..O damn..This is hard to predict, we would never know when bad thing is going to happen..

now, read this story..A wake up call to all the policemen in the whole world..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the true story of George Phillips of Meridian, Mississippi, who was going to bed when his wife told him that he’d left the light on in the shed. George opened the door to go turn off the light but saw there were people in the shed in the process of stealing things.

He immediately phoned the police, who asked “Is someone in your house?” and George said no and explained the situation. Then they explained that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be there when available.

George said, “Okay,” hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again.

“Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed. Well, you don’t have to worry about them now because I’ve just shot them all.”

Then he hung up. Within five minutes three squad cars, an Armed Response unit, and an ambulance showed up. Of course, the police caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the policemen said to George: “I thought you said that you’d shot them!”

George said, “I thought you said there was nobody available!”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad isn;t it??

0 comments:

Post a Comment