Exam Week

Happy Monday everyone..Another week, another adventure or another dull routines..Well, I'm always prepared for anything..Come on Bring it on..Hehehe..April has been very hectic for me to say it softly, I have been pretty much occupied since the begining of the month, with the student's trips, completing my syllabus, marking assignments, and preparing my teaching profiles for next semester..See, I do have things to do..and of course, it's all about time management..

Now, it's the exam week..I'm not sure whether I like it or not..Well, basically there's nothing much to do during the exam week, no class, no more marking assignments, and no more teaching files to do..(proud that I have done mine)..but, we have to invigilate for the examinations..ask me if it's fun?? I can seriously bang my head on the edge of the table now and puke..The exam hall is never a place I imagine myself to be..But, then again..where am I at the moment??? INVIGILATING!! hehe...Can't complain much coz they they have given me the room with free internet connection..Yehaaaa..

It's funny to see the students (almost 30 of them), trying to escape their eyes from me..Well, in this medium sized classroom, I can't possibly walk around to check on them, but, I can see each and everyone clearly, so if they think, they are clever enough to cheat, by all means, go ahead, I just sent one students out of the room for having his notes with him 30 minutes after the exam started..and there's nothing to be proud of..rules are rules and it is my responsibilty to do justice to everyone...One word for this guy..DON"T CRY..MOVE ON!!! you can always take it back next semester...Too bad..

There are only 5 students left..It's either they are really good, or they have no idea on how to answer the questions..Anyway, it's fine with me..I can stay here for three hours, as long as I can get to use the computer and the internet connection..hehehe

Chow dulu la..ngantuk pulak...

0 comments:

Post a Comment