siborexky..........

I was sitting in my living room tonight, reflecting back on the past week, trying to figure out what to write tonight..looking for that common theme to wrap around everything that’s happened in the past six days..But, I guess, I have covered everything.. And I realized that this week has shown me all those things that I (maybe you too) tend to take for granted. Things that I could have done, or things that I could have done better..Well, practically, I have been updating my blog on daily basis, except for Saturday and Sunday, coz, these two days are my day of rest..I would only check what's going on with you guys by reading your blogs, and reply some messages, if any..Most of my time will be devoted to my lovely 'kids' if you know what I mean..

Anyway, these things are in my top priority of concerns..

The Internet: It has been very important to me these days, and I'm still learning on how to use it effectively, I tell you, I learn the hard way, well, not really, hehee. We lost the Internet connection in the office sometime after 2 p.m.today. It never came back. It’s amazing how isolated I feel when I'm used to being able to have the world at my fingertips. The phone company promised it will be fixed by Monday. What???!!! How am I going to survive?? (over dramatic), anyway..I’ll believe it when I see it..For the time being, I could only go online at home..Good enough..

Feeling good: The trip to the islands has been wonderful..Making new friends is a blessing..and I would love to do this kind of activities more often..It makes me feel really good to hang out with friends who share the same interest..There are lots of things to be talked about, from camera and photography, nature, entertainments, sports, education, politics, economics..You name it..

Sunshine: Enough said..I think we have pretty fair weather conditions..We have both..rains and sunshines..

That one good friend: You know, the one you call and end up talking to way too long on the phone. The one who SMSes you like a million times a day just to know if you have taken your lunch, dinner and such.. The one that puts up with all your emotional swings. Laughs with you, but,never at you. That you look forward to seeing, even on a bad day. Who you can carry on a lengthy, meaningful conversation with using nothing but song lyrics. That kind of friend. I’d been so caught up in my own complicated life that I’d forgotten I had one of those. And I remembered how lucky I am..That one good friend who worth sacrificing your life for..(damn..stop being dramatic..hehehe)

My Puppies: They are the love of my life..they wake me up in the morning so I won't be late for work, they jump up around me when I get home..They cheer me up eventhough they are just lying sleeping on the floor..and mostly, they are my true faithful companions when nobody is there for me to talk to..They understand me more than some people do..and I understand them like no one could ever do..(am I doing it again?? huh)

Work: Nothing much to be proud of..Being appointed as one of the exam committee members is like a curse..Now I have to go for meetings and more meetings with the other lecturers..Set up new rules and regulations + making sure they follow all the standardized format for exam papers and teaching files = less time for myself..and I hate it with all the veins I have in my body..(can't help it...)

Excercise: I do it whenever it is possible for me to do so..The rain has been really cruel these days..I wonder why it has to come in the afternoon..?? why??..I shouldn't be complaining..Indoor exercise kan ada..hehehe

Sleep: Something I haven’t gotten nearly enough of lately. So I think I’m gonna go to bed early tonight..as my reward for making it through this week. Maybe this week I’ll actually finish my to-do list. Maybe..I don't even remember what are the things I wrote in my to-do-list..do I have any, at all?? emm..let me check..hehehe

I don't know what to call this kind of entry..maybe, I'll just call it 'siborexky'..What?? don't give me that smirk..It's my entry, I choose what I want to call it..kan..hehehe..Adios mi amigos..Mata ashita kakimasu..

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    sibuk, smpi teda masa utk diri sendiri mmg menakut kan...tp lebih menakut kan kalau teda kerja mo di buat (hehehehe) lek ko k..take care.

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    ya betulll..rileks2 ja..putung gatah kali bagus ni kan..hehehe

Post a Comment