How Romantic I am?

I took the Love Test posted in Jr's blog..for fun only laa..and my score was

51

Average ja bah..nda berapa romantik la ba kunun tu..Well, I guess its true..I'm not a romantic kind of guy..But, I love deeply..Hahaha..Anyway, here's what the test has to say about my romanticism level..Basically, I think..most of them explain my real personality..Opss..Haha..Now that you know..

You appear to have a well-balanced romantic self. While you may get flutters in your stomach when you meet someone you are very attracted to, you do not let your romantic-self entirely dictate how you proceed (this is very true).. You will ask yourself if there is a chance this relationship will work before allowing yourself to fall in love (actually, not really asking la). Even if you feel a romantic connection is viable from a practical sense, you will not just allow yourself to be swept away.

You do not have many illusions about love (trueeeeee...I'm not an illusionist, I'm more of visionary kind of guy). While you may feel a very deep attachment to someone, you know love rarely conquers all. You know successful relationships take work and compromise and a desire by those involved to make their relationship work. Candlelight dinners and words of endless love may be nice, but they don't pay the bills or get the dishes washed (True again, If only they do, I wouldn't have to work, hehehe).

The middle ground on the romanticism scale is neither entirely safe nor entirely lackluster. However it does not carry the weight of a romantic failure based upon being swooped off your feet. Nor is the middle ground so devoid of romanticism that you feel like you are living with a sibling. Also, there is quite a bit of evidence that with your outlook on romanticism your relationship has a very good chance of succeeding (see, emmm..I have no say..I've been in and out of love..hahaha).


Funny how this can be quite true..see, we really don't need consultant these days..The internet is good enough already..hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment