tears and rain......

It's been a while too since I managed to squeeze in some time to read other people's blogs and chat with folks..It's good to know what they are up to..I find some blogs very informative,and less judgemental, and some of them very dramatic, just like mine, hehe.. However, today, it rained... all afternoon and most of the evening, and so I took the chance to read as many as I can..Seriously, I can go on and on reading entries after entries, and never get bored..Well, having said that, I'm only attracted to read those blogs which are attractive only..hehehe..Well, most of them are..

Rain brings us time to reflect and express ourselves to ourselves, for the simple reason that there isn't anyone else to express ourselves to...I remember, being a small boy, I enjoyed the rain, but not now, not anymore, I hate it when it rains in the afternoon

well, forget about the rains..let's talk about tears..Hehehe..Suddenly Susan...!!! Can tears be so forlorn as the rains? Can the rains be as cleansing as tears for one's very soul?..seriously, I don't know what does rain has to do with tears..Perhaps maybe it's just a symbolic, or methaporically saying..when it rains, you don't get to play tenis, and you're sad..emm..you tell me..

anyway, its not raining anymore..now I can go out to meet some friends..

adios...

0 comments:

Post a Comment