KOGUTAN @ Hangover

Hangover..What a waste of time..It's true, especially when you have not drank that much the night before..and you have this stupid hangover to last you for one whole day..and seriously, I hate lounging around the house aimlessly, or watch mindless Tv or sleep..It is such a waste of quality time..This is where I am at the moment, I could have brought the dogs out for a little walk, but I'm too busy trying to get un-nauseated and truly regretting that last shot of "mike, one more set, please"...ok, I'm not so much of a drinker anymore, I used to be..hehe..Well, my time has passed..

Here are my hangover tips and take them for what they are..some kind of work..most of the time. Some would say, you could not drink in the first place,but that isn’t any fun, is it? hehe...I'm not sure though if these would help you out..

1. Drink lots and lots of water when you're drinking...hehe, a good rule, but it's just hard to follow...

2. Eat before you start drinking..When you go out drinking with an empty stomach, you'll get drunk faster, and the next day you'd feel that devil trying to get out of your head..

3. Drink more water before you go to bed..That is if you're not that drunk, in my case..emm, no, I'll be going straight to be without even taking off my shoes..Kidding..and its always wise to put some water by your bed, just in case you'd feel dehydrated while sleeping..

4. The next morning, drink some more water, and eat..Something with carb is always good..emmm, o ya, ngau chap is good too..But, not all the time, especially if you have high blood pressure like some people I know la..hehe

5. If you don't want to get hangover, you shouldn't be drinking in the first place..so the best tip ever..Don't drink and get drunk..Senang, abis cerita..hehe

The most important thing is (if you have deadly hangover)..just keep moving, although you would wanna sleep all the time..take a quick walk, and they say, a walk by the sea really helps, well maybe because of the fresh air and the calming ocean sounds..Oouch..Going to the beach is not in my options..I would rather take my dogs who have had hardly any sleep all night, because when I came back at around 2, I'm talking to them on top of my voice..Thats what my poor dogs have to go through..Good thing is, they love me no matter what I do..Or they might take revenge and wake me up at 5am..hehe

Adios .. You have a nice day today ya..while I continue my sleep..hehe

5 comments:

  1. E-Tavasi said...
     

    hehehe :D kogutan ... but enjoy..

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    kogutan nda enjoy bro..

  3. FredDass said...
     

    Kogutan.. Hahaha, sa paling takut minum kalu bisuk mau p kerja.. I'd experienced kogutan so badly last time until I promised myself of not consume alcohol if 2molo have to go to work..

    Bt sometimes like I couldn't control myself so apalagi minum saja lah.. Tapi seteguk, 2 teguk cukuplah.. Not more than that..

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    hehehe..sa pun macam tu juga, so far, I have not been drinking if I'm working the next day...

  5. jipp said...
     

    LOL! Nice tips. Found this when I was trying to look for a website that defines 'kogutan'. Bah, aramai tih! :-D

Post a Comment