I'm Bored to Death....

When boredom strikes and pigs fly in the sky..opss..Ok Ok..that was totally random..I swear, it won't happen again, at least not in this entry..hehe..Yup, I'm really bored and sleepy, I'm invigilating again, and it's not fun at all especially when you have almost 30 students in a medium sized class, and the aircond is not functioning the way it has to be..I feel suffocated, I need more air, and I'm all wet due to sweating..and I hate it..Luckily I don't have B.O problem..If only I do, it would be a total torture for the students..

Wheew..one more hour to go before the exam's over..it feels like ages..I'm losing my sanity, and losing my senses...This is what I will be facing with for the next few more days..emmm..

Anyway, my friends are going to the islands tomorrow, I'm sure they're going to have a great time there..I feel happy for them..Great..Guys take lots of pics ya..and bila kamu balik sini kasi post la tu gambar tu kasi share2 sama org yg ndakapigi..Huh..Safe journey to all of you, and wish you have a great cuti2 Malaysia...

....pengsan jap lagi ni...

0 comments:

Post a Comment