enjoying life...

I will write some of my random thoughts again today, it has been like very long since I last log in to my blogspot..Well, not that long actually..But when you use to do that on daily basis, and suddenly you didn't for few days, it feels like it has been ages..Anyway, I was quite busy lately, now that our exam is fast approaching and I have to mark all the assignments and project papers..I don't seem to have enough time to get everything done on time..Need to learn time management, coz, I think, I don't manage my time wisely..too much with the "go with the flow" philosophy..Now, I realized that, it's better to plan..Spontaneity sucks sometimes..

I have had a week so wonderful that I honestly can’t completely believe it. I mean, I have been so blessed and I’ve done nothing to deserve it. I mean, there was a point in my life that I was looking back at all the fun times of the past and wondering if I would get a chance to make some again. And I realized, I have always been blessed with love, joy and happiness. I got to hang out with friends and have more fun than is humanly possible..

Last Saturday, we went out for an initially short drinking session but then, few friends joined in we had a real blast in that otherwise boring place..Those few friends I had only met once on an Island hopping trip we had recently..New we're good friends..Sunday afternoon, we had a photography sessions..TOo bad, it was raining like mad cows..hehe..anyway, it was fun though..I'm still no good with the dSLR camera..I have to learn a lot..

Alright la, I wish I could write more, but, seriously..Now I have to go..Adios mi amigos..

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    ENJOY IT while you still can!

  2. Archie Chi said...
     

    eh? enjoy it too LoL!!!

Post a Comment