Friendster....

I was checking on my friendster few minutes ago, and suddenly I'm deeply troubled by something..Not that there's anything wrong, but going thru all the friendster's list of friends (so called, some are really my friends) that I have, I realize that I have so many friends..and yet, I feel like I have none..and I received new friends request almost everyday, and some I don't have the choice but to reject..I don't mean to be rude, but..hey, I respect you for being friendly, but I don't actually know you..so, what good does it bring if I add you up in my friends list? I know some friends who have like hundreds and maybe thousands friends in their friendster..and I wonder do they really know all of them? or..maybe by having that many friends would make them popular or something?? Seriously I don't get it..

I checked most of my real friend's profiles to see what they are up too..and again I realized, it has been long since I don't send them any message and yet they are my friends..and I wonder, what's the purpose of having a friendster's profile if you don't go and check on your friends on a regular basis..

I'll try to do justice on my side whenever I can la..bingung..tidur dulu..

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    I have exact same thoughts about Friendster. I was so lost about why I still kept my Friendster account eve though I hardly even go there anymore that I deleted my account last week.

    Looking at the list of friends on friendster just makes me think..this is unreal. I DON'T have few hundred friends!!

    Anyways, great blog.
    This just my way of saying:
    "Michelle was here.."

    Cheers

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    thanks for dropping by..

Post a Comment