Hari Satu....

I haven’t blogged in a few days. I have so much to say, but I don’t exactly know how to say any of it? I don’t want to complain, and I don't want to brag either.. Well, if I was to summarized what I have done in the past few days, I would be able to come up with something, probably a long and winding entry..and I don't actually love to write those kind of entry..Boring, right!! Telling people what you have done, or what you have eaten, where you have been..I mean, that would be the easiest post..and I do write like that most of the time, emm..all the time, maybe..hehehe..Well, nevermind..as long as I have something to talk about..Remember, I said, it's kind of a responsibility for me to update my blog as frequent as possible..Hehehe..It's like my second job..and oo yes, I love this one better than teaching..Duh!!!

Today's Monday..I always look forward to Mondays. I know this is strange and weird, but hear me out, will you?.. Mondays for most people it is the hardest day back at work, some will refer it as 'Black Monday', or 'Monday Blues', for me this is Sunday..Hehehe.. While you will disagree, Saturday seems to get swept away in doing things around the house, or yeah, waking up late..finalizing plans for Sunday, or spending time with family, in my case, with my dogs..Now Monday on the other hand is a time of relaxation and reflection. It’s nice to have the house to myself (well and the dogs) and be able to sit around and do literally nothing..And I always look forward for Monday because it means I wouldn't have to plan anything..I'll wake up, go to work, pack up, go home and sleep early..whoo ooo..

I really don't have anything to complain about Monday, or about anything at all in life..(ok, something mostly maybe..Like winning the Jackpot prize..Just once..plssssss)..Now, it's already 3 pm, and in a short while, I would be home..No big deal about Monday being 'black and blues'..hehe..

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    hw i wish i can visualize monday jst like you...well for me everyday is painted with a blue/black colour...time cuti awam sj la sia rs siok..(typical me) ;p

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    well, spatutnya begitu la baitu..I hate mondays so much that I have to like it so that I won't be dumb going to work..hehehe

  3. ReNo said...
     

    me oso want to win the jackpot la once...lagi satu, sy betul2 monday blues la setiap ari 1...arghhh

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    hehe..sbb tlampau siok sudah ba kan cuti2 melesia ujung minggu..hehe

Post a Comment