Pulau 3

The last four days has been a bleesing..and I have so many things to share with you today..I'll try my best to documents everything here, but, you know it is not possible..I mean, I can, but..I'll keep the detail to myself..Hehehe..

Well, I would like to thank you for praying, it didn't rain when we were in Pulau Tiga..The weather has been terrific..On the way to Kuala Penyu, we passed miles and miles of rolling countryside, much of it with light secondary forests and occassionally traversing the small 'kampungs', with their small paddy farms and fruit orchards. Many of the dense primary forest has long dissapeared as the trees have been rapidly chopped down and relentlessly fed to the hungry mills for the constructions, furnitures, and wood-making industries,..Adding to our restlessness inside the slow moving van..A slow,and cheap transportation which everyone has agreed upon..Now Shut up students, it was your choice, right...hehe..Anyway, apparently we had a good time, we arrived in Kuala Penyu at around 11am..

Since I have been to pulau 3 before, I know pretty much of what to expect, and I was there for the odd photogenic spots..Yeah, its true, you could almost point your camera anywhere and get a fantastic pictures..Upon arrival at the jetty of Pulau Tiga, just about 30 minutes relaxing boat ride from the mainland Kuala Penyu, we were greeted greeted by clear turquoise waters and an endless stretch of white sandy beach..A perfect and spactacular view..

Emm...actually I'm not so much in the mood of writing right now, can I just show you the pics?? Hehehe..Enjoy the pics ya..What can I say about our trip to Pulau tiga is..FANTASTIC..AMAZING..ENJOYABLE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

too sleepy to write more..adios..

2 comments:

  1. ARTEo said...
     

    wah.... like this also can ka?... let me introduce you to another blogging concept called "save as draft"

    now dont be lazy and go continue you story there... potong stim betul!

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    hahaha...hahahaha...I know ba..hehe

Post a Comment