rambles...

It's April the 2nd..Nothing significant about today, anyway,so far day 1 of April has been a success..A success?? emm, just how do I define my day 1 as being successful? hehe..Simple..Coz, I'm still breathing and I'm alive..I'm grateful enough, shouldn't be asking for anything else, right..? But emm, can I ask for pay raise?? I really need it..hehehe..

I did not fall asleep in the office like I have always do, and I utilize my lectures time to the max..My students sure don't like it, but hey, I'm the boss, and I'm running my class..kan..hehe

I've been doing sit ups every morning for the past few weeks, maybe a month (or more) now before bringing out my puppies. I'm yet to see the result..Huh..Trying to get my body into its shape..hehe

Free writing is really fun, it gives me a chance to not care what I am writing or what people are going to think about it, and I just write, and near the middle it turns into something with a theme and some meaning to it, and I think that is awesome. I would like to write further into something that is actually readable by the public, and such..

Anyway, tomorrow my students and I are going for a trip to pulau 3, to the survivor's Island, and I'm actually busy preparing my checklists..and I need to go to Sabah Parks later to pay for our accommodation and boat transfers..Dear All, please pray so that it won't be raining tomorrow..Kiooooooo...

Thanks for your prayers..adios

0 comments:

Post a Comment