thoughts and nothingness

It has been a while...haven't been able to let my words flow out like it did before...have lost the spontaneity...there are times when I was too overwhelmed with feelings, and there are times when I am not sure that I can feel at all...Which side am i inclined towards right now? Ironically, I think both sides..at intervals, and that is so exhausting that i think at times that im going mad..Anyway..what I really wanted to say was..I am still here..still alive..

You see, I love blogging, I think I'm addicted to it, as much as I am addicted to nicotine..and I think that is not healthy..I mean, being a nicotine addict..Anyway, blogging somehow rather keeps me innate with my innerself..It has never came across my mind to let people know what is happening in my life..Coz, some of them, or perhaps maybe..most of them are too personal..but, anyway, I get overwhelming feedbacks and comments from my readers and it makes me feel a lot better..Since I don't talk to anyone about my personal matters since long ago..Not really long..on a face to face basis..Blogging helps me to say the things I've been needing to say and the things that keeps on bugging me everyday..

Random thoughts..that's what I've been feeding you with all these while..and I'm comfortable writing things like these..I like being spontaneous, but sometimes, I just don't know what to write..I guess we all, at some points, we will find ourselves redundant and lost for words..

O well, nothing really matters..each and everyone of us has our own topics of interest to share with, we shouldn't feel obligated to write something of an intelect only, it's all up to you..Everything is simpler than you think, and at the same time more complex than you can imagine...Cheers all...

2 comments:

  1. JerryInc said...
     

    bravo..another one of those randoml thought provoking moments you have here :).

    i think thats what all of us bloggers share in common, writing helps us deal with our inner selves emotionally and spiritually (although some do write just for the sake of vanity hehehe).

    anyway, life is complex and sucks big time. but hey, who are we to complain right hehe. cheer up dude :).

    am back to after a whole month of silence!!!muahahaha

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    it's good to know that you are back..I mean, I know your blog has been in existance for quite sometimes already and now you're letting us read your entries..Cool..Keep it up...

Post a Comment