A TAGGER tagged me...AGAin..

woohooo..this is like..what?? another tag? but, hey..no fuss!! This is good, I mean I wasn't jumpping up and down, but this one is fun..yeah, I run thru the questionaires and I kinda like them..REALLy..Ughhh..Thanks Arteo..Wait till I tag you ya..hehehe

So here I go again..This time about being an eligible bachelor..O yess..I'm still eligible..TBA when I'm not anymore..hahaha..

Photobucket
(bilang most eligible bachelor, tapi ada gambar sama anak..opss..Pok silap ni..psst)

1. Things you can't live without...
- my cellphone
- my wallet (eventhough I don't have much in it..)
- and of course the air that I breathe every single second of my life...

2. What is the sweetest thing a girl has done for you...
- If you're talking about a girl, then..There's nothing..If you say, a woman..Then..it would be..she brought me into this world..Thanks mum..

3. The most daredevil thing I have done was...
- the bungy jump..and I wanna do it again..and again..and again..and I lied..

4. What's one thing you're glad you have outgrown...
- emm..last time when I was studying, I have lots of piercing all over my ears, and basically my face..My friends called me 'kambing'..but, seriously I thought that was cool..now I realized, when I saw youngster with studs all over his face I'll say.."ciss cam kambing ja.."..Did I answer the question right?..

5. your biggest mistake was...
- to fall in love with the same girl twice..and it ended up terribly..

6. which actor would play you in a movie about your life...
- Adam sandler..No explanation, I think we have few things in common..HAHAHA..feel like vomiting now? Go ahead..hehhe

7. If you are a product, how would your advertising campaign read...
- Save your money for something else..Coz,I don't thing I'm good as a human, what for being a product..sure can't sell one laa..hehehe

8. Would you date a good friend's ex?...
- I would never do it again..I've gone thru it twice..and I won't be that stupid anymore this time..

9. A woman makes me nervous when...
- she says nothing at all..and there were only us..Damn..Complete nervous breakdown..

10. your most annoying habit...
- I tend to delay my work..I always do things last minute..and that is not wise at all..

11. What could a woman do more of?...
- shut up and listen..la la la la

12. Why do women..
- smell sometimes..Yeah, like one of my colleagues..Why aa?? why..?

13. My life mission is to...
- live another year this year..and I hope I'll get thru to next year..and the next next years..

14. The best thing I have done for myself (till now) is...
- raise 4 puppies...

wow..sound so selfish kan..naa, tag la sa lagi...hehehe

Photobucket
(version yg teda anak, anak di rumah tidur..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment