stop wishing for the stars...

The most important path to joy for me is to be able to find the ability to live in the present. Worrying about what is to happen in the future, what may happen, and what has happened only acts to keep us out of touch with our current situation and the desires present within us. The only time that matters is now. All the planning for future joy, will be to no avail, if at the moment you can’t allow yourself the time to sit in the present and search within for the joy which currently awaits your acceptance..

For so long I have wished upon stars, and waited for my day to come. I have sat waiting and thinking that the future is where all my dreams will be offered to me. Always, I was looking to the future, as I constantly followed the belief that eventual financial and romantic success will lead me to joy. This year, I have begun to learn that the joy I so often wished upon stars for, is available daily and is offered to me consistently. As I offer time to myself, through prayers and understanding my personal self, I leave the worries of the past and future goals behind. The more quiet I can make my mind, the clearer my path is open for me..It's just a matter of time..

What I have noticed within my own learnings, is that most of the thoughts I had running through my mind dealt with situations which were possibly going to arise, or already had. I allowed myself to create unnecessary anxiety, as everything I was worrying of was in the realm of the uncontrollable...and I often found myself trying to keep up with everything..It's not easy when all I want is simplicity..

I believe that we are not here to complete tasks..(and as I was writing this sentence, I was reminded of a song we sang in church last time..it goes like ' Go Ye therefore and teach all nations, go go go..and baptizing them in the name of the Father and Son, and Holy Ghost"..I wasn't talking about this 'tasks' though..) We are here to take advantage of all the moments we have, and fulfill all of our innermost desires. Although I write with conviction on this subject matter, the fact is that I am not where I want to be. The concept is so simple that it becomes baffling to accept. The main goal is just to let go to the 'present', and act upon pure intuition..and not being dependent on acceptance or self judgment.

From every mistake, I am faced with the reality that it is just one moment which will pass by.. and as it does, I recognize that I have survived. Every step towards actualizing my full present day potential is a step forward, a step at a time, and I am beginning to welcome failure as a necessary stage in my everyday life..by doing so, I find that life is more meaningful and worth living..

I know not what my future holds for me, but as long as I know my path and to which place it leads me to, I think I would be just fine..For the time being, I would cherish whatever 'present' has in store for me..Again friends I'm telling you, life is too short to be burden with your worries..stop worrying and start living a life..

adios..anyway, have you been praying so that it won't be raining tomorrow?? If you have not, then, it's not too late to apologize, emm hehe, to pray yet..Help those who are indeed in need..kio..

Good nite everyone, I have to wake before the sun rises tomorrow..and I don't like it..huhu..

7 comments:

  1. dogoes said...
     

    Ya Tuhan, minta2 lah inda ujan bisuk supaya kawan2 sy yang mau p pulau tidak kana ujan ribut.

    Dan yang paling penting Tuhan, berkatilah urang yg inda pernan p pulau macam saya ni huhuhu... amen

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    present life is what that matters,,yes,,i can totally relate to that!!!
    =D

    i notice that u've linked me in your blog,thanks!!!
    mind if i put your link in mine?

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    thanks hellafrenzy..I wouldn't mind, not at all..hehe..

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    ni la kawan namanya..bersyukurnya aku dapat kawan2 macam ni..thnks kio dogoes..hehe

  5. dogoes said...
     

    No problem bah Xig, yg penting ko pun rajin2 bah doa sy supaya dapat p pulau. Sy ni nama saja urang sabah tapi cam bukan pula, inda pernah p Pulau.. hehehe

  6. XiGorX said...
     

    this weekend, mau pi pulau lagi..cam syok oo dapat pi pulau..hehe..sa doakan agar ko dapat p pulau..kio..

  7. dogoes said...
     

    Yaa begitu lah kawan kasi dangki2 lagi sebelum doa....

    inda apa, nanti aku ku pigi juga huhuhu..

Post a Comment