Let's go Diving...

Scuba diving has been in my list of things to do in life for very long time already, and I don't have the chance to do so until recently a friend has offered me a great deal..and I'm not going to miss this one..Well, this friend of mine is working with a travel agency..I'm not sure, maybe it's his travel agency, and they are throwing lots of promotions..He told me that if I can get at least 5 people who want to take their diving license, he will give me free diving course..Damn..That was like the greatest deal ever, and that is even easier than 'masak megi'..I mean to get those 5 people..When I told my colleagues, 4 of them seriously want, and will definitely join in..and for me to get another person? lets just say, I already have all 5..hehe..Free diving lesson??? yeah..great...

So, it's gonna be next month, right after our exam week is over..and actually I was kinda dissappointed because I can't make it to Mabul, Sipadan and Kapalai with the group at the end of this month..I wish I could go..But, emm..Let's put it this way..If you go to sipadan, or mabul and you don't dive...It's really a waste of time and money..Well, the experience is a different thing, but..I want to dive..Really, and I will only go there once I have my diving license..Hehe..

Underwater photography?!!! whoooa!! I go nuts just talking about this..So, I'm gonna cross my fingers, wishing every second of my life that none of this 5 people will back off in the last minute..I will surely gonna kick their ass that they won't be able to sit normally ever again..I'm serious...

Well, it's funny that I have butterflies in my stomach, I thought you have it only when you're in love..But..that was definitely my another random thoughts..I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking that I'm going to be a certified diver..haha..so much expectations, and nothing happen yet..Well, maybe I'm just being over excited and I'm afraid it will never be realized..Just try to understand that this is super fun, super special, and in a way, due to my love of the water, depth, diving, ocean life, ughh!! almost spiritual..

Can't hardly wait....

10 comments:

  1. FredDass said...
     

    Just wanna ask, is that possible for those who didn't know how to swim to take the course.. I mean kalau x pandai berenang bole dive jg ka? Or have to learn how to swim first?

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    well, basic thing is for you to know how to swim..tu yg penting tu..emm..If you can't swim, then they have to ask you to take swimming lesson first..I guess la..hehe

  3. GuRaNgAk said...
     

    Sepa bilang p Sipadan teda lesen diving 'wasting time & money' hah.. Dush dush.. :p
    Si Kupi bilang snorkelling ja pun buli nmpk turtle hahaha..
    Btw, sy pun going to take diving license soon :). Ada kazen ku di Scubazoo buli tulung hahaha...

  4. Anonymous said...
     

    becareful!

    Dont get drown...

    is not a safe sport!!

  5. Anonymous said...
     

    Four of your colleagues agreed to join? Suamiku teda cakap apa2? *pok silap kalu dia mau join, i also wanna join*....LOL!

  6. XiGorX said...
     

    Gur..mana ada turtle ko nampak kalau sinorkel sija..hehe..kana buyuk ko tu..bagus la kita cpat2 amik diving course..CAPAT

    Edi..Thanks for the advice..I'll be careful though..

    Chegu Carol..Suami mu? emm..tunggu ko punya approval tu kali..bah join la, kita ramai2..syok tu..

  7. Sebastian said...
     

    ada kusung lai kaa..yg pree..klu inda sa cr 5 urg..blh dpt pree??

  8. Anonymous said...
     

    scuba driving can see mermarid ah?

    ahahahaha

  9. XiGorX said...
     

    sV..I'm not sure oo..mungkin buli tu..cuba ko cari 5 org gia..hehe

    Edi..Can..can see mermaid..there are many of them tu, they look like dugong sikit..hehehe

  10. JOE'S BIZNES CAFE said...
     

    you don't need to know how to swim coz diving is different. Good luck pok, I'm too terrified of the big blue.. ewww.. the tought cannot see the bottom bikin takut!!

Post a Comment