Tagged......

So Arteo..You really like this tagging game hah??? Ok..I'll do it..Huh...Hehehe..Alright, I have been tagged by Arteo..I was contemplating whether to do it or not, since the questions are little bit too funny..Hahaha..Well, this is only a game, and as a game, it should be played..Ok..Here I go..

A.TOP FIVE PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR
- A unit in Golden Hill, preferably corner Lot..(Baru ko tau..)
- 2 Siberian Husky puppies, Grey eyes..Pair aa..Female and Male
- Toyata Wish...(I need a bigger car to bring my puppies out..hehe)
- Grand Piano...la la la la
- Shell card for free fueling..(heaven la kalau ada..)

B. THE PERSON WHO TAGGED ME
Dr.Roddy Teo @ Arteo...

C. YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM
- Melancholic
- Depressed all the time
- I think, he's in love...emmm..I guess
- Eats alot??...opss
- Easy and fun going person..

D. MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE HAS GIVEN/DONE FOR YOU
- he taught me how to use the Canon dSLR camera..and he looked after my labrador while I trained my other dog..hehehe

E. THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE HAS SAID TO YOU
'Bro, can I be Rocky's godpup??"..Ughhh..can you imagine that? hehe

F. IF HE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL
grow my hair long...HAHAHAHA...No la..ADa ka Mcm tu punya soalan..Sa Ban ni soalan mcm ni..HAHHAHAH

G. IF HE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE
He kidnapped my puppies..and sell them in Gaya Street..

Alright..I have done my part..Hehe..This is good, see, it helps me to come up with something..I don't wish to tag anyone at the moment..I'll think of something different..Later..hehhe

Adios

4 comments:

  1. ARTEo said...
     

    duii... ko bilang sudah sya melancholic, lepas tu, depressed all the time, pas tu easy and fun lagi tu? bercanggah... bercanggah...

    actualy i'm just pro-erogrovimelanuous ... nah, that;s a new word that can describe only me....

    don't bother looking up in the dictionary, i made it up... hehe

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    I think you're just sad..tu ja baitu..ko ja dramatic betul tu..

  3. ARTEo said...
     

    jangan kasi simpan full name bah, pacah rahasia sya...

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    sa buat free promotion pun ko nda say thank you..ish..thnk you bilang..capat!!!!!!!

Post a Comment