balik kampung...

Hey people..It's a new month and the first day of the week and my mind is not functioning the way it is supposed to be..not that I have too much of the siopon or the beers over the weekends (infact..I think..I have taken them in moderation..yeah, I'd like to think of it that way..hehe), simply because I'm not ready to teach yet..remember, my mind is too cluttered with lots of things, and it is still..hehe..Kidding, I managed to get rid of all those wild imaginations and I'm not thinking about them..not anymore...So, could be..maybe I'm just being so fat and lazy ass..hehehe..Well, I have to admit that I'm having a monday blues..Yeah, call it whatever..Black Monday..I don't care..seriously, I wanna be somewhere else at the moment, anywhere at all but not in the classroom...

I did come home to my parents last Saturday, and that was an overwhelming welcome home gathering for all of us..I mean the siblings..Everyone was home..But my brother wasn't home when I came back, he went to his friend's wedding..Well, actually my friend also..I passed by the house of the bride, but I didn't stop..I do feel guilty, but hey..I'm sure, if I did, I won't be able to make it home to my parents..I would be forced to drink till I drop, and that wasn't my plan..so, I was doing the right thing..hehehe..My brother came back only few minutes before I was ready to make my move..That's why, he's not in the pictures..

Photobucket
that's the new highway..Ugh..A highway in Kota Belud with frequent roadblocks...Cow Cops..hehehe..Well, this new road has shortened the other wise 2 hours journey by 30 minutes..

Photobucket
growing up as a kampung boy, this is my old school..There are not many changes..It's still the same old school that I attended 20 years ago..I stopped by to reminisce my childhood..very nostalgic...

Photobucket
My beloved mum and dad..After all these years they still treat me like their small boy..I have nothing to complain about that..In fact I'm proud and I'm happy to have such a wonderful parents..(everyone does)..Before I went back to KK that day, my mum called out and say "bah, selalu2 la balik selagi kami masih hidup"..Come home as often, while we're still alive...emm..How can I not feel guilty hearing that...I will mum..I will...

Photobucket
my family members..with my brother in law, nephew and niece..could have been complete if my brother was there..

Photobucket
Thats the siblings..any resemblance? teda kan..mcm bukan adik beradik ja..hehehe

5 comments:

  1. dogoes said...
     

    adihhhh... sedih juga ni cerita ni... ko inda selalu balik ka ni bro? Bah minggu dapan ko balik lagi hahaha...

  2. carolchs said...
     

    sister ko yg tengah2 ada iras2 sama ko bah...

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    hehehe..slalu bah dogoes..lagi pun slalu juga jumpa my parents in kk..hehhe..

    ada iras2 meh..? emm ya sa rasa ada sikit2 la..hehhe

  4. dogoes said...
     

    ow.... sedih juga ni cerita ko ni bos, jap sy p ambil tisu lu...

  5. XiGorX said...
     

    dogoes..napa ko sedih talampau ni..jan ko gitu2 bah..hehe

Post a Comment