one year aniversarry....

Thoughts on blogging, blogging thoughts, thoughts on thoughts, blogs on blogs, to write, what to write, when to write, how to write, how to blog, hmmm. Does it matter?

I have had this blog since July 18, 2007, eeh..Wow, it has been a year now, right..Cool..11682 views up to date.. averaging 50+ views a day. Do I know 50 people? I know my family isn’t that large. Actually I doubt if any of my small family even read this, or is aware of this blog..Well, that's my point, I can't let any of my family member know about this blog, hehehe.. Where do these people come from?..Well, I know some of them are my friends..(I get to know them thru blogging also..) Anyway, do my random thoughts interest the various readers? Does it matter at all?..Emmm...well, look at me...do I look like it matters?? ehehehe..Of course I value you all, my beloved readers...hehehe...

I know everyone seems to like pictures, but shouldn’t blogs be more than pictures? I don’t know, I’ve never had a blog before, and have really only read a couple with any regularity. Am I doing it right? Does it matter? Does this blog matter to anyone else but me? Does that matter? Does it matter that I wonder if it matters? Does that matter? Hahahaha..I'm trying to confuse myself, but it didn't work..hehe..I hope it does to you..hehe

I’m not sure what I really wanted this blog to be when I started. It seemed to be the thing to do. I guess I’d hoped to have something of interest to say, but then thought it might turn out to be more of a diary/journal. A diary/journal is something you write for yourself. A diary is written for memories, a place to write your thoughts, contemplations, dreams and ideas. A place to write about your loves and lost loves, pride and accomplishments, sadness and regrets, friends, enemies, people who pass by you on the street who you don’t know. People aren’t to read other people’s diaries, at least until you are old or dead and your great great grand children, playing in the store found long lost notebooks you’ve packed away because you can’t bear to throw away anything you’ve worked so long and hard on and it’s your life story..Wow..

Then again, if this is a real diary and not a blog, I’d write a lot more personal stuffs here. But this is a blog, open to anyone in the world with a computer connection. I don’t want the world to know all my personal stuffs. Does that matter? Why would they want to know it anyway? Especially the people who don’t know me and have somehow ended up here. There are a lot of strange people in the world.

I have found some posts very easy to do and others difficult. I sort of feel if I have a blog, and I have an average of 50 ish views per day, I should write something every day, otherwise those 50 people, whoever they are, will get bored and not come back. My “best” day has been 152 hits. I do find that if I was writing this 100% for myself I would probably have a lot more writings.. Perhaps I’d have 4-5 posts in one day and nothing at all for weeks and weeks. Some days it seems like I have lots of ideas, but don’t want to put them all on one day, I try to stretch the posts out so I have something to post tomorrow for the 50 people who will stop by. Then when I go to my list of possible blog ideas they don’t seem interesting anymore. Were they interesting only in the moment, or where they never be of interest? Maybe like the newspaper, you read it completely if it’s today’s paper, but may only scan the headlines if it is a week or more old. Does it really matter?

Blogging has become a challenge, a goal, a purpose so to speak (or write). Something I need to do today, tomorrow, and next week with intelligence, kidding, well I try at times, and trying at times sometimes with enthusiasm, sometimes with a feeling of “ok write something, anything, just get it done”. I wonder if people who write professionally or for a living ever feel like that.


Well, it seems like I have today’s post written. Interesting? No..? Does it matter?

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANIVERSARRY TO MY BLOG...hehehe

Whatever...(bilang si Gidong..butak yg begaya)..

Happy weekends...

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    u should give a gift to ur daily reader.. hehehehe.. treat them a drink..lalalalala

Post a Comment