a hike in fuel price......

Whattttt!!!!!!!! Again..and I think, this time is the worst..an 80 cents increase is such a big different man!!! Now,this is ridiculous..I was lining up like crazy last night..I mean lining up to fuel up my car tank..and this was seen in most if not all the gas stations nationwide..It has caused major traffic jammed, and frustration to all of us..

That was almost 40% or so increased in the gas price..RM0.80 for petrol and RM1.00 fir diesel..emmm...CRAZY..That's all I can say about this..For those of you who are driving, you will feel the burden..well, not unless you are filthy rich of course.. 40% jump from RM1.92 per litre to RM2.70.!!!! Will this stop at RM2.70 or gonna increase some more? What happen to the oil in our country! Why we have to pay more, where does the rest of oil from malaysia goes? Ok fine, oil price has increased, atleast reduce the parking fees or abolish it..

Before the incresed in fuel price..or I should say, only last night before 12..if I were to fill up my car tank, it costs me RM65-70 only..now, if i'm not wrong with my calculation..it's gonna cost me RM115...Damnnnnnn!!!!!! That's really unacceptable..

Anyway..this is beyond our will, and too bad, there's nothing we can do about it..I just hope, the person who is responsible for this will really look into the welfare of all our people..I'm sure, he has never been to the gas station to fuel up his car..And that is really2 SUCK!!! I don't know..who am I hating so much here..hehe..

pa buli buat la labu..kita terima ja..kalau nda tahan sudah, kita bakar ja gas station yg berhampiran..huhu

0 comments:

Post a Comment