I do appreciate...

Photobucket

Okay, I totally missed the entire point of having a blog..Well, I got half of it.. I was sharing my thoughts and feelings with you, but I wasn’t listening to what you have to say. So from now on, I’m going to focus more on reading and learning than on posting. I’ve got a lot to learn about life and can’t help others unless I learn more.

I am still going to post daily, but I am going to read much, much more. That’s right. I’m going to be reading your blog and posting comments. I am going to read and comment until my eyes and fingers are sore..Kidding, not to that extend la..Your blogs are great and there is so much to learn. I’m being humble here and am just realizing how little I know...

I will try to respond to all of your comments on my blog, eventhough, there are not many of them, and I should be able to respond, right..So if you post a comment, you know that I appreciate your encouragement very much...

Thanks ya...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    hehehe, well ging ko tulis ja apa yg ada di kepala ko, im sure all of us fellow readers (tmasuk silent reader) appreciate semua yg ko tulis, because we are blogger too...makin sia baca post2 ko sia rasa...sia punya blog pula yg tia ber makna langsung hehehe langsung teda informasi, but wat to do, i treat my blog as my diary. Anyway, teruskan memblog...blog la pasl apa pun, mesti ada org yg kaypoh akan membaca (kaypoh mcm sia larr)

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    hey thanks..sepa bilang ko punya blog inda berinformasi..sa punya pun lebih kurang ja pun..Thats how we should treat our blog..treat it as our diary..or medium to speak up our mind..kan..you too, keep on memblogging kio..hehe

  3. ReNo said...
     

    haha ni yg br sy komen...sama ja kita ni lebih kurang bro..or mangkali ko ada lebih sikit..sy ada kurang sikit..mangkali la..nah, maksud sy ni syok baca org lain punya blog ba, kan? bnyk sy belajar benda2 baru dari dalam banyak soal...soalan sy sekarang ni, err bila ko mo belanja sy makan? err ada kaitan ka ni dengan blogging? :P ya, keep blogging bro..

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    haha..ok bah reno..kalau ko dikit2 sini buli bah blanja makan..wlupun teda kaitan sama blogging..hehehe..ok nopoh..hehe..thanks kio

Post a Comment