against the odd...

Don’t worry, that’s not a metaphor for my life. It’s just what I did this morning..A work day starting at 8.30am feels like sleeping-in to me. And instead, my body decided to wake up on it’s own at the regular 6:15 a.m. I’ve always had that “internal” alarm clock,apart from the dogs scrathing on the door whining and crying to be let go..Although it’s not flawless (very far from it), it does surprise me sometimes..Or should I say all the time..

Like this morning, I was awake and alert at an early hour, when I certainly did not have to be. So I took advantage of the extra morning time, and the cooler morning temperatures..I went for a run, with Bobbi.. I decided to try out a new route, one that was being mapped out in my head as I went..That will either make my run seem a little bit shorter because of the adventurous feeling...or it will make it seem painfully long because I realize “Ehh, this is a lot harder than I expected.”. This morning was somewhere in the middle..But do-able..and so I did it my way..hehehe..

Driving to work this morning was so much easier, I mean..there was no traffic jam or what so ever, seemed like the road has been cleared from any traffic, just for me.. so that I could take my sweet time hehehe..Cool..how I wish, driving to work is like this everyday..I know..it's a fantasy that I can only imagine..Shheeess..

I love Monday, I told you guys that before, right?..But today seemed to be a little bit different, just because of that one idiot in my class..I've never been so mad with any of my student until today..Wow, I didn't know that I could be that fierce sometimes..well, I'm just like a sleeping volcano..Once it errupts, its gonna cause a lot of mess..So as they know their limits..and not to go beyond it..Too bad, that incident has ruined the rest of my day..Luckily for me, I don't have class in the afternoon, so listening to some jazz made me feel a bit at ease..

It looks like a normal day for me, nothing really odd about it..I know what to expect on a day like this..I'm still bored like I have always been, and I'm feeling lonely too..deeii...What with that suddeness..Okay, before I brag on, I think I should go to sleep now..Yuki is sleeping soundly on my lap, and I could hardly move coz I just don't want to wake her up..Nite Yuki..Nite all..

0 comments:

Post a Comment