I'm such a slacker...

It’s so easy to get caught up in all those fun, time-wasting things they have out here in cyberspace.. With all the online movies, games, and host of other things to get caught up in, it’s a wonder I ever get any work done at all.. The internet is certainly not conducive to productivity in the least..Anyway, I'm enjoying it..What do you expect me to do..? Hah? hehe..

On a serious tone..I've been slacking alot recently..If I have no class, I would be in front of my notebook searching and surfing on all sorts of stuffs..Some of them are for my teaching materials, most are for my own entertainment..Lately I've been spending lots of time watching movies from crunchyroll.com..I just found out about this site two weeks ago, and now I'm totally hooked up with it..I would be on crunchyroll most of the time, watching animes and tagalog movies..I just love the internet because its great to discover new stuffs online..

By the way, please don't judge me for being such a lazy ass..The thing about me is that, I get all my works done first, and fast..so, when I have nothing else to do, I will be online most of the time..(well, actually I can do lots of things..but no rush,right??)..oghh!! ok, I admit it..I'm such a slacker..I hate myself for being one..hehe..

Helpppp..I need help....hehehe

You... DOn't be a slacker like me..Go get your things done, now!!!!..hehe

3 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    i think i need help oso la like this cos me also hooked with the net..from the office.. at home..hehehe...

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    ya bah..me oso..smpi2 rumah ja turus on the computer..lupa mau main2 with my puppies sometimes...hehe

  3. Unknown said...
     

    i love dogs tapi end up pelihara kucing lalalala...
    Cute ur dogs.. would love to see it one day!!

Post a Comment