Stesyen Minyak Mogok...!!!!!

Whatttttt??? seriously..That was supposed to be in capital letter..WHAT??..What is it again this time?? My mum kept on calling me when I was having my class this afternoon, but I didn't pick it up..So, when I finally have the chance to call her back..She was talking like a bullet train.."Cepat!!! Pi isi minyak kereta ko, dorang mogok tu skg...) Who...who..?? Mogok...Why?? All the pump station in Sabah are starting a strike against...emm..Seriously..I don't know who..I heard against the government..Okay, breathe in, and breathe out..This couldn't be serious, right? This is just a mere rumors, right??..The fuel price was increased recently, we know that, and we have accepted the fact that fuel is expensive now..But, hey..we can pay, alright!!! I say..WE CAN PAY!!! even with the last penny we have..But, closing down business, and stop us from getting fuel for our cars is just insane..Okay..I'm just going to ignore this stupid nonsense...Why is everyone making such a big fuss...?? Oo wait..why all of a sudden there's a major traffic jam here?? Geeez..I'm getting sick and tired of these dramas..well, if its for real, then our life would be at stake...Sedihnya hatiku..huhuhuhu..Pi beli beras dulu la..byeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment