tagged again...

I'm currently feeling real damn bored..Like hell knows how..to the extend that I tried to teach my dogs to fly..hehehe..well that was totally a joke..Been watching TV since I got back home this evening, and been worrying too much because it's still raining..yesterday was a disaster, not a complete disaster of course, the water went into the house and flooded our living room..Rex and the rest of the doggies were so excited, they were running around and playing with the water..As a result, I have a home full of wetness..I called in and told my boss that I'm gonna be a bit late because I need to do some cleaning, but damn..he asked me to come before 9am...being a good employee I am..I have to leave home in its' very sad and disasterous condition..but when I came home this evening, the house was really clean, no more water..I guessed they have been playing all day long and somehow swept and dried the water off..All I need to do was do some sweeping of the floor..

Watching Tv doesn't help much to ease my boredom..and playing with dogs could be a bit tiring, especially if you have a big dog like Rex..anyway, i love the hide and seek and chasing games with him..Clever boy..Now that everyone is tired, I could do some blogging again..and to my surprised..OMG!!! I have been tagged!! I can't believe it..(being dramatic for the first time today)..Alright SV, I will do it delightfully..Since I don't have any better thing to do..and I don't have any friend to talk with..I wonder, where are they and what are they doing right now..Right..Before loneliness overcome my heart and soul..I'd better do my assignment..Thanks SV..I do appreciate..remember?..Hehhehe


Tagged by : SmallVille a.k.a SV..

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

Question Removed: Question No 13. What is your ambition?

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
To be clearly honest, I could never tell you this..It would come, but not so soon..But then again, it comes without notice..When the right person comes at the right time, you all would be notified..through my blog..hehehe..

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Wait..a ticket? is it all there is? What about accommodation? Food and beverages? Entertainment? hehehe..Yeah..kalau mau sponsor, jan alang2 ya..hehe..Anyway, the ticket alone would do, I love to go to Paris..Don't ask why..I'm a romantic person..La mangkali..hehehe

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
The latest I have dicovered scuba diving..and I've been thinking about diving all the time..The weather has not been fair lately, and I can't do much about it..hope it would do justice by next month..Crossing my fingers..and o yess..I love to play with my puppies...

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
I don't think but, I'm sure that money can buy happiness..Are you out of your mind..you won the jackpot RM16Mill..wouldn't you be happy..? You tell me...Cisss..I'm not hypocritical that's why I say, Yesssssss!!!


5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
One unit of house in Golden Hills..the new phase please..Corner lot some more ok..Everyday I pass by that housing area, I would dream, and I wish I was one of the tenants there..bukan menyewa aa, sa punya sendiri..So who can make my dream come true again?? Who..you ka SV..? hehehe

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Hell no..The only reason I'm still alive now is because of money...hehehe..(Butul2 mata duitan)..hey, come on, be realistic, if you don't have money, you will not die right away, but eventually you will..Thats why I'm working my ass everyday to earn my living..


7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family, friends, and my dogs..and love ones...Like for instance now..I feel like I'm losing my best friend(s)..huhuhu...

8. What is your current mood?
bored..i told you..

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
yes..given the right time and situation..why not..?

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
Si SV?..cheeful, intelligent, and loving...(hhihihi..loving ka ko sv? Sa antam ja tu..hehehe)


11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
To be with me till Thy Kingdom comes..if we could wait..


12. What type of person do you hate the most?
the type that lives in fantasy, and indecisive..like me..I really need to change, or else I end up hating myself..

13. What is your weakness?
"is' is singular..so I'm going to write only one..I tend to delay doing things that I could have done today..My greatest weakness...

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
i would love to go to heaven like you Sv, but I don't think teleporting to heaven could be possible..So I'll say, I would teleport to Paris..so to the person who is going to sponsor my tour ticket..Thank you but no thank you..Save your money for someone else..hehehe..Sumbung dan begayanya aku..hehehe

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
family, wisdom and love...Money is important but, you can earn them by using your wisdom..


16. Do u fix a broken heart or let Time heal the Pain?
I fix a broken heart by letting time heal the pain..


17. If you have a chance, which character or person in this world would you like to be?
Seriously saying..I don't have any idol..but if you insist..I would say, Pak Lah.."Saya nak umumkan,besok harga minyak seluruh Malaysia turun RM2.00"..Suke?? hehehe

18. What is your idea of relaxation?
a strange and mystic place..with my camera and..with my buddy...(diving la kali tu kan ada buddy2..hehehehe)...


19. What are your habits?
Don't say the words I've been needing to say, sleep before going to my class in the afternoon..5 minutes only aa..and I hate ironing my shirt..nasib baik ada org tulung kadang2..hehehe

20. If one day you couldn't do the things that you are used to doing now anymore, how would you feel?
If everyone else can't..then i will be ok..but, If I'm the one and only person can't anymore..I would be jealous..Coz I'm such a jealous guy...hahahaha

I have fun doing this..but sv..I could only think of 3 persons to tag now..

1. UrangRanau
2. Reno
3. Gurangank (a bit unsure about this one..hehehe)

anyway, if you don't do it pun ok je..ni afterall si SV yg suruh sa..kan Sv..hehehehe

2 comments:

  1. Sebastian said...
     

    Hahahaa...sa tau ko keburingan ba mesh, itu laa sa tagged kasi gagar2 lu skit tu utak berpikir..takut2 nnt terjammed!!

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    nasib lagi..so thoughtful oo ko kan..hehehe

Post a Comment