Being indecisive...

There are just so many things playing in my mind right now..With the recent lost of a dear friend..(I'm not going to talk about it anymore)..Works..and Opportunities for self advancement..

So I called up my dad this morning, or I should have talked to my mum instead, because obviously, my dad wasn't making me feel a lot better..But I guess he has his point there..and I tried calling my mum..Fortunately for me, my mum doesn’t make me feel even worse like my dad did..She gave me some advice, and I guess I’m just trying to follow them now. What was the advice, you ask? To make a list of the pros and cons...

You see, when it comes to making decisions, I suck. I never know what’s going to be right for me, and therefore, ask everyone else what they think I should do. I should have learned by now that might not be the best idea, but sometimes I’m a slow learner.So, ask me..why am I sitting on the fence? Because...I just don't know what to do..I moved back to Sabah in 2005 because I wanted to be close with my parents and the rest of my family members..I also came back here with the assumption that I might be able to get a good job here..

Few weeks ago, I was given this idea of working in KL..Perhaps maybe with a better pay..So the idea came up that I should move to KL, where my younger sister is currently working..I was thinking, there would be tons of opportunities for me to get a good job in KL, so that wouldn't be much of a problem..However, the thought of starting anew and all over again, and the thought of not being able to go back to my parents as in whenever I want to.. put me off..and seriously, I'm not all excited about it when it comes to the matter of my family..I might be staying in a big city..much bigger than KK..but, I think, it's better for me to feel lonely in KK, rather than to be feeling lonely in huge city where nobody really cares about your well being...(not that everyone cares..even if I'm here)..but being close to my family give me a strong sense of belonging and security..

and of course..what about my lovely children? I'm talking about bobbi, rex, sisqo, rocky and my baby Yuki??..Are they willing to be transported to KL..There would be no beach for them, there would be no sports complex where they could play in..and what if I have to be away from home for few days..Who's going to look after them?? These are all the pros and cons that I really need to look into..Afterall, life is all about being happy..But still..I am considering it...

My dad said...NO..
My mum said...Up to you...
My sister...Jangan la bah tua sudah dorang mummy and daddy tu..
I said...I don't know....

6 comments:

  1. Pelangi said...
     

    mmmm i tot only me have this kind of problem... i care too much with people i love (parents la apa lagi).walaupun ma parents selalu kasi sakit utak sa ha ha (tia apa), but at the same time durang selalu juga bagi semangat.walaupun sa rasa sa la urg paling keras kepala tapi ni ayat2 parents sa juga la buat sa cair dan sedih mau kasi tinggal durang utk kerja tempat lain "do anything what make u feel good and happy, we r not always there for u. so u need to find ur own life, to find ur own life dosent mean u have to forget us ur own family we will always with u and u r always in our heart. we will be happy to know if u have a good life and it is worth for us as ur parents" da lang huaa hua hua..(betul2 air mata sa mau mengalir da cizz) ha ha ha

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    ya mcm tu la my parents slalu ckap juga..Dia bilang mummy sa lagi, ko slalu2 la balik sini, kalau kami teda sudah nanti teda sudah ko mau pi tingu2 sini..issshh..ni la yg kin sa tidak mau pi keja jauh2 lagi ni...

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    kalau sia kana bagi pilihan, i'd rather be in sabah, really. Masih banyak peluang lagi in terms of work opportunity, but precious time spent with our parents?? susah mo dpt..stay in kk better.

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    hehe..ok, I'll stay in KK then..sbb si urang ranau ckp stay in kk..thanks for your advice..you're absolutely right..hehe

  5. Gidong said...
     

    kalau ko p KL saya RETIRE main Tenis huhu

  6. XiGorX said...
     

    Retire main tenis kunun..skg pun ko sudah retire tu..buang ja la reket ko tu..hahahahaha

Post a Comment