Jazz - Pics na lang...

hey..I have not been blogging like I used to do lately..Have I been busy?? Not really..but, I just feel like not blogging for a while..Perhaps maybe, I have ran out of ideas of what to blog about..Well, things may not always be that easy on my side, and I do have my highs and lows..anyways, I won't start talking melancholically here..if there's such a word...hehehehe

Well, this is going to be another pictoral post from me..Ow yess, I went for the Jazz festival which was held recently at 1 Borneo..damn!! I never thought Jazz could be sooooooooooo entertaining..I should say, I fall in love with Jazz for the first time..hehe..I listen to jazz, but not up to the point of loving it..now..I have added jazz into my new genre of musics..hehehhee...Thanks to Arteo for the free tickets..If it wasn't for free, I would have not been there..hehehe..Typical me..

ok..just see some of the pics la..


That's me with the Jazz Festival poster...


Si Gidong, si Ramesh om si Junior...smua masih single lagi..kalau ada sepa2 berkenan, antar email ja kio..hehehe..kidding


Ni kawan sa si Arteo..He's going to be transfered to Beluran sudah..Kesian ko bro..tapi, nda pa la kan..ok juga ko tu di sana..Emm..Just don't forget us here..kio..hehehe..


Ni si Junior..chewah, cam artist ja ko pok..hehehe...


Ni pulak si Gidong, yg perasan artist tu..tapi jangan..ada title sudah dia ni tuk satu tahun...Mr...............Gidong...


ni time yg mau pulang sudah..smpt lagi mau begaya..bukan slalu ja bah..kan Idong...

I took some pics of the performers that nite, but they are inside the other camera..I will post them here once I feel like posting them..hehehehe



Bye...

0 comments:

Post a Comment