pointless and oddity..

just feel at odds today..A clutter in the head..Is there enough space in your head for your own decisions, that you have to make space for the decisions of others...And then weigh your own against them?..well…i guess sometimes others have to do the same for us too..I wish things were a little simpler though..the decisions others are making often put your own decisions under the scanner, leads to a lot of unnecessary thoughtd and mostly anxieties..

We all make decisions all of the time, and each one of them, large or small, creates change within us. Since change is frightening, making a decision can be frightening too. The process can become easier by asking ourselves the right questions “Do I really want to do this?” or, “Will it benefit my life?” or “Is it realistic?” These questions help us know our true feelings..these are the most important components of any decision we must make.

I don’t understand..I seem to have completely lost all ability to comprehend anything, least of all myself..I’m utterly lost about everything in life..Indecision has never been so in control of my life as it has lately..On some level, I am happy, I have almost everything I want and such but still, there’s a vague sense of wanting something that I don’t know about. A constant nagging at the back of my head that won’t go away. Normally, I know exactly what I crave for, so even if I don’t get it, I know what I want for myself.

Lately, I can’t even figure that bit out. I’m so unbelievably anchorless which is slightly ironic considering that I’m completely held down by my life here… I need a change of society before I go completely insane..Complicated..that's how I sum up my day today..

I'm still a cheerful person though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment