Good Morning....

well, many things happened in the last few days..went on a regular night out with friends, photography, the doggies, blaa blaa blaa...anyway, what happened will soon be forgotten..not that they were not important to me, but, they just don't matter to me anymore..things in the past will remain history, and would soon be totally forgotten..Some say, they are meant to be forgotten..so..it doesn't matter, right!! Hehee..

Not in the mood of blogging yet..I'm still feeling very dissappointed with MAxis..how come the service is down today?? emmm..Too bad..I hope the service will be back soon, real soon...

I have to go to my class now..will update more when I'm done with my classes, alright...

2 comments:

  1. ReNo said...
     

    sy ada satu satelite phone registered di Indon...tp main top-up mcm henpon biasa bro.pakai rupiah dan operator dia pun indon..hehe sy bikin masuk hutan ja ba...yalah kerja kami selalu masuk utan gia.. hehe tp bagus dia mana2 pun buli pakai-tolak dlm air bawah tanah la..

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    mcm mana mau dapat tu?
    buli ka sepa2 pun bili tu hp..? kalau ya, sa mau..hehehe..

Post a Comment