Tagged Again...

I'm done with my class, so here I am doing the thing I love the most...'interneting' if there is such a word..hehe..Now, I think I can do one more entry before I head home today..Let me see..I was tagged by Chegu Carol..emm..I'll do it..

these are the questions I need to answer..Truthfully..(I'll try my best..hehehe)

The Questions

1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
Well, I go for the wordings..Doesn't matter if the picture is terrible,
the words that matter the most..

2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
Seriously, I'm not a cake person..I mean i'm not really into cakes..but if I was
to choose..that would be..Cappucino or Yam flavoured cake..

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
Yes..I did that when I was younger and was practically tight with my budget..I
made a journal book made of scarp papers and gave it to my girlfriend..that was
last time.I think that was cool...NOw, I prefer to just buy..

4. What’s your favorite holiday?
My favourite holiday is when I'm not doing anything at all..and I'm somewhere far
away from my everyday routine and environment..

5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
Yes I am..I'm going to Manila again..It's gonna be really soon...and I'm gonna
celebrate independence day in Sipadan..whooaahh!! Can't wait..Buy ticket first
la..hehehe

6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to?
a masquarade party when I was in Shah Alam..and also my own birthday party last
year..hehehe..

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding
be like..?
I'm not married yet, so it's kinda hard for me to imagine..but, I think it would
very simple..preferably a simple garden or beach wedding..my dogs would be
my bible boy, and bestdogs..and Yuki would be my flower puppy..
Opss..Or..do I get to choose? Isn't that supposed to be the bride's choice? emm...

8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?
Someone surprised me with a bouquet of flowers..haha..It still funny whenever i
think about it..hehe

9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?
Roxanne..I can call her Roxy or Anne..

10. What’s your favorite boy’s name?
Ramesh..Hahaha..Kidding..That would be Shafiq..Hahaha..Seriously it's Roger..
When I was in the club and people ask for my name, I always introduce myself as
Shafiq or Roger..Hahaha..that was last time, now..I just use my name..Eventually
everyone would come to know that I lied..hehehe

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
They are all beautiful.. even Macy Gray..hehehe..Ok la..Sa choose si Marsha..hehe

13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
I think they all attractive, but I don't have any favourite male artist..

14. What is your best character trait?
I think I'm funny, and I'm an optimist..(kavagu..)

15. What is your worst habit?
I'm ignorant..sometimes I just don't care about anything..that's my habit..

Okay..I've done my part..and this tag ends here..ow..well, if anyone of you wants to do it..By all means please do so..

2 comments:

  1. carolchs said...
     

    Tenkiu 4 doin the tag.

    bofday mu yg lst year? yg cake nya jenjeres itu? hahaha...posted in my multiply blog last yr and boy was it famous. A few friends even asked me who yg bikin itu cake.

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    ya bah..never had anything like that before..hehehe

Post a Comment