Unravelling randomness...

There was a total chaos this evening, I normally reach home around 5.30 - 5.45 but today I reached home almost 6.30pm..I told you, it was only rumours..I received a message sent from the maxis center stating that.."The official from Shell Malaysia and Sabah Petroluem Dealers Association stressed that there is no truth to the rumours of petrol kioks closing for three days - The Star"..I don't understand, why everyone was panicing..hehehe..

Alright..won't talk about it anymore, till the matter arises..again..Now, I'm just trying to unravel the cobwebs in my head..Well, I hope you're being more productive than I am..coz, seriously, I think my level of productivity is below the acceptable standard..Nay'..I was just kidding...Teaching is not really happening afterall, but hey..I can blog, right..and I'm happy..I don't complain too much, unless the problem is directly related to me..and still..I'm not that open..(ceh..then, what am I doing now? telling the whole world that I'm an independent person? goshh!!)

While I'm writing this, I'm listening to my songs in my playlist..Those are collection of my favourite songs..I really think that I would die without musics..I feel like music expresses me more than anything else does..It’s like that song was made just for me to hear..Those lyrics were written with me as the muse.. I know that isn’t really true but that tells you how much a great song it is, if it can impact you like that.. I mean isn’t that what music is all about?...taking a song and telling a story in a way normal speaking wouldn’t be able to do..

Now..I have this simple question that I would love so much to ask you...When you picture your existence, what do you see?..I have my moments when I think there is no way it will get better for me.. However, in the corner of my heart where my deepest feelings lie I know that better days will find the way to me..(they better be,hehehe) I know that the clouds will break and the sun will shine down upon my path and guide me to my destinations..Maybe that it my inherent faith in life. Even in the midst of darkness there is light to show us the way out..Right now that light may be dim, but as you keep moving it will get brighter until your fingers grasp the handle and you open the door to infinite possibilities...wow..Did I just say all those..??

Sometimes I think I try to be someone that I am not because I think people will see me if I act a certain way.. But inside I know that I cannot keep that up, I need to be true to myself.. But when you're lost in your own skin it is hard to know where the truth ends and the lies begin..I don’t want to keep questioning where I belong, who I am and who I am not or what I should be doing..? I just want clarity in my life, the knowledge that I have a place and a purpose in this world.. The knowledge that there are people in this world who truly love and respect me.. The knowledge that when I look in the mirror I will recognize with completeness the person staring back at me...even how much he scares me, sometimes..anyways..life must go on..

I want my heart and my mind to be at ease..I want to know that although I might not have all the answers I can enjoy the journey that leads me to them.. I want to close my eyes and wake up to my dreams as reality.. I want what I want, need what I need and am holding on to my faith and my hope that my better days are on their way..

Emm..patutlah dim2 ja sa nampak sebab sa tidak pasang lampu..cisss...Hehehe..Hey, don't mind me..I love to make joke that no one understand, only me, myself and I..Goodnite all...

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    I enjoyed reading it!!!

Post a Comment