Cheer up..

Alright, I'm not going to let myself be overwhelmed with sorrow...Eventhough it's really sad, and painful..I'm going to cheer myself up with all these upcoming events and activities that are going to take place soon..Yeah very soon...

Sipadan Island
Yup..I have confirmed my place for the Sipadan trip by the end of August..But, I just can't wait for that one, so I'm going there next month..11th July 2008, means..I'm gonna be celebrating my birtday diving the whole day..Whoaah!!!! This is gonna be real fun..and I'm actually jumpping up and down now..hehehe... And again, in August I'm going with the group again..whohhhaao!!! So this weekend, we need to take a refreshment dive ni pok..hehehe..

Manila trip..
It feels like going back home..hehe..(perasan)..I'm sooooooo excited about this one..I've been there for few times already, and I'm still excited...This is going to be on the 17th of September...

Now..sa happy sudah sikit..I can concentrate on my work..but..Need to pay my last respect to the deceased..This is really nerve wrecking..I'm not sure what to expect..Tapi apa2 pun..Sa tatap mau pi juga..

0 comments:

Post a Comment