There'LL be Sad Song...(to make u cry...)

There comes a time when everything just downs on you without any warning, without any reason. When you finally feel the need to stop lazying about the house without any aim to do anything productive but just sit on that comfortable couch..you spend hours watching absolutely anything on the tele’ with one hand holding the remote control and the other hand is holding a ciggaratte..and that continues.. Wondering..not actually paying attention to what is shown on tv...Myself? How I carry myself about around college, the place I work with, how attentive I am for the classes..I feel the need to skip everything..every once in a while, the slacking mode that turns on basically every single time I go into a class, feeling like all of my energy has walked right out the door the moment I see a classroom. I’m lazy..Lazy as hell..and no one can save me..huhu..

On a different level of my life, I’ve never felt so close with my parents. I feel free to talk to them just about anything more than ever before...Perhaps because I’ve grown compared to the years I used to cause them so much problems and made their life difficult... Not saying I don’t anymore but I’ve gained their full-fledged trust and it feels unbelievably fantastic!!!.. There’s so much I’m so pumped to do with my life that includes my parents, most which are personal. The most important main one is to make them proud, I really hope I’ll push myself to make all that room for improvement...It’s about time. I've turned legal and I haven’t taken the responsibility of a young adult..how ungrateful..

Works, parents and my social life, if you know me well enough, you know I’m known to be a social butterfly that you’ll see being around different groups of people all the time. I believe everything has its pros and cons...Along the way, I’ve met great people who has left their marks on my heart and people who I’ve learned I should keep distance with to avoid any drama and unnecessary emotional pain.. but there are those that you know you can always count on, even when you feel like you’re all alone.. When you feel as though you really can’t open up your heart to anyone not even your closest friend who you hang with all the time, laugh with just about anything... When you leave all those selfish thoughts behind, and clear you mind you’ll come to realize that there has always been someone right there for you to turn to...Constantly reminding you that she or he’s there for you if you ever need someone to talk to..It doesn’t mean that you’ve known each other for such a long time and had too much drama along the way it doesn’t mean that you should fail to try to talk to someone. Or even if you’ve known someone for such a short period of time, a genuine friend with a pure heart would be there for a friend...The ones that are there are the ones that you know will always be there for you, they’re the ones you should not take for granted, because anything can happen anyday..

I've said too much and I seriously feeling a little stupid right now..I hope my next trips would be happening..I really need to get away from all the nonsense of works and work related environments..for now..I have this song in my mind...



Sometimes I wonder by the look in your eyes
When I'm standing beside you
There's a fever burning deep inside
Is there another in your memories
Do you think of that someone
When you hear that special melody

I always stop and think of you especially
When the words of a love song
Touch the very heart of me

There'll be sad songs to make you cry
Love songs often do, yes they do
They can touch the heart of someone new
Saying that I love you (Baby I love you)

I often wonder how it could be you loving me
Two hearts in perfect harmony
I count the hours until that day
Til the rhapasody plays
A melody for you and me

Until the moment when you give your love to me
You're the one I care for
The one that I will wait for

There'll be sad songs to make you cry
Love songs often do
They can touch the heart of someone new
Saying that I love you

You're my desire, you take me highter
My love is like a river running so deep


There'll be sad song (to make you cry) by Billy Ocean...I'm not feeling sad, but this song remind me of things that I wish to forget..haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment