life's events...

I'm trying so hard to come up with a real entry this week but, my mind is just too cluttered with so many things..Some of them are just unneccessary..but, yet..I'm still thinking of them..and to my surprise, they occupied more of my time thinking about them other than those which are worth thinking of..There are lots of things going on in my mind right now..With my classes, and this weekend's programs..and future trips..I just can't think straight..

Remember I told you about our friend who is in a very critical health condition now?..I was informed this morning that his condition is getting worse..and the Hospital has adviced the family members to be ready for any bad news..Ughh..That is really sad..How can you stand being there and watch your love ones breathe their last breath..?..and I was so touched to know that his good friend came back from KL just to be with him..and supporting him to keep on fighting..(I really pray and hope he could fight this one..) God's will..and this good friend is willing to leave all other things for the sake of a dear one..Now I can feel flush of tears wanting to flow out of eyes..This is something that I myself could not even dare imagine..Miracles..That's what everyone is waiting for..For now..I just need your prayers...

Well..tomorrow is the harvest festival celebration.. While everyone might be jumpping up and down in anticipation of this big event..I'm not even interested at all..I have lost the spirit of this celebration..Ow wait..I should say, I have never been so excited about Kaamatan..all the excessive drinking is done almost every week so, what difference does it make on Kaamatan..?? The only reason for me to be happy about kaamatan is the holidays..eventhough it is only for one day this year..Huhu..

Going back to my parents' on Saturday..this time all the family members will be there..all the siblings and my parents..We're gonna take a family potrait..how cool is that..? hehehe.. Well, thats really cool, coz we have never taken any family potrait yet..and that is so pathetic..and on Sunday..It's diving day..Really looking foward for this..yeahaa..

KOTOBIAN TADAU KAAMATAN SA INYONG LAHAT..hehehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment