couldn't wait...

It's not a great day for me today..For the same old reason I have been complaining about since last week..anyway, something excites me..really, the more I think about it, the more relax I am..The feeling is good, and I don't care if I have to invigilate the whole day..hehe..The long awaited event is soon going to take place, and I just couldn't wait for this Saturday to come..I would be spending 9 hours classromm session for my Diving Course...While the excitements overcome my feelings, I somehow feel a bit guilty for not being able to be home and celebrate mother's day..Shame on me..But hey, my parents and the rest of the family members will be spending the weekends in Kundasang, and I'm sure they are going to have a great time too..even without me..Huhu..Anyway, Mum, you know I love you to the max, I would not be there to hug you and wish you Happy Mother's Day, but, you know..I'm always your son and I love you...You're the best Mother in the world..(yeah, everyone's mother is..)

Aight, back to my initial purpose of this writing..The way I write is often puddle of consciousness..Let it all drip in a page and let see what it means in the end..hehe..Well, I did that with this topic and was rather surprised with what the message was that I had written. Why I want to dive?..anyway, this is still my ramblings though..So, here are the reasons why I am so crazy head over heel about diving..

1. The excitement
2. The challenge
3. The beauty
4. The serenity
5. The hunt
6. The socializing
7. and of course the fun..

Well, mostly, I'll go for the excitement and challenge..I must admit, I am an adrenaline junky..I love thrills..While not most people dive because of the same reasons as mine, I am not recommending this to everyone..I must say, diving is not for everyone...But, this is the reasons why many people like to dive..

I have always been a strong swimmer..I still remember, growing up as a 'kampung boy' the river was our playground..We would go to the river almost everyday after school and play until it was almost dark..We used spears to catch fish, and to do so, we need to dive..those younger days, I could hold my breathe for more than a minute, will only come up to the surface for a quick breathe of air before diving back to the bottom of the river..and o yes, we loved it especially when it was raining heavily and the water level increased..I found out that the strong current really a challenge, and I loved it..I did not do it for the danger though and luckily, I never got hurt..Well, you don't really know what danger is when you were that young..

Now, I always fantasize myself being underwater..I've heard so much about diving, and I know, it would be a great dissapointment, and embrassment for me if I don't get to try it once..at least..hehe..I can actually imagine myself diving among the fish and experience for myself the feeling of being 10 feet below the surface..I should be thankful to those bunch of friends who have kept their words and making it possible for me to take the diving course this time..For real..

For the time being, I would try to organize a trip to a diving spot, coz once we have our license we would like to be an active divers..emm..Couldn't wait...

0 comments:

Post a Comment