the last entry....

While you might be grumbling how unfair life has treated you, and cursing how sucks everything is with you, or how resentful you are with the world or anyone at all..I'm all excited about my future plans...There's no reason for me to think about sad thing...I have no problem with anyone, or with anything...I might have hurt people unintentionally, but that doesn't mean I have to punish myself and stop being a normal human being..Well, folks I'm sorry that I don't share your sadness the way you do...I feel for you, yesss I really do..

I'm so gonna jump up and down if no one is around me at this moment..Suddenly, life has shown me more of its sides..The diving course is gonna be tommorow, and God's will, we will be able to get our diving license by next week..and I'm pushing Jr to arrange few dives in Selingan by end of this month..So Pok, you better talk to your friend, Sani..Kio..hehe..

The Bali trip is gonna be sometimes in August, but I'm a bit sceptical about this trip though..Financially I'm not ready yet..coz, I already confirmed my place on the next trip to Mabul, Sipadan and Bohey Dulang in August as well..Thanks to Kupi for organizing this trip..So, to my dear friends..if you're interested to join in, pls submit your name to Ms.Kupi..

Everyday is a new experience for me, meeting new people and get acquinted with great people or simply new friends..Everyday is a blessing..The air that you breathe, the morning glory which blooms in the morning, the birds in the sky..every single little thing..Those are all blessings..I have no reason to grumble..Works..tonnes of them..thats normal, right..!! You're earning a living..

This is gonna be my last entry for this week, I would like to apologize to anyone (if any) if I have offended you in any way..I'm just a normal human being who continuously committing mistakes, but in my imperfection I'd like to live my life to the fullest...

adios..Ja raishu aimasho...

0 comments:

Post a Comment