it's just a dream....

..This is still about dreams...hehehe...

I dream a lot... And I remember them often, whether good, bad, intuitive or just plain weird.. When I’m stressed I get these crazy dreams where I’m gnashing my teeth together uncontrollably and soon they start to fall out and my gums turn to mush, but I’m still gnashing, and grinding, and panicking that I can’t stop...and I could remember very well of a dream because it's kind of reoccuring..I dream of a big waves, really big, I guess that it's tsunami, back then, I assummed it was only waves..and in that waves about dream thingy, I was always there to save my younger sister from drowning..I tried hard to save her but, everytime I thought I had a strong grip of her arm, I found out that it was some kind of woods instead, and I saw my sister drifted even further into the deadly waves..Funny, sometimes I wake up regretful and sobbing because I cannot save her...Weird..

But this morning I had a dream dripping with a recurring and fearful theme, one much worse than losing my teeth. This insidious mind cinema played itself out through my drifting mind with unmerciful glee...(they said, it is a sign that bad thing is going to happen, most probably..death of a family members..Shoooss!!!) I couldn’t have stopped it if I tried.. And when I woke, loneliness engulfed me. This dream, it grabbed me by the throat and poisoned me with its sadness, its fear, its agony.. I know it wasn’t real and I know it’s ridiculous to let it get to me but I just can’t seem to shake it today.. I feel completely unsettled..and I'm still trying to figure out what was that I dreamth about actually.

Well, somehow I think dream will be just a dream..it's part and parcel of our complicated life..They add color to our otherwise boring nights..leave you with this quote..By Jim Rohn..Read and understand them carefully ya..

What we ponder and what we think about sets the course of our
life. Any day we wish; we can discipline ourselves to change it
all. Any day we wish, we can open the book that will open our
mind to new knowledge. Any day we wish, we can start a new
activity. Any day we wish, we can start the process of life
change. We can do it immediately, or next week, or next month,
or next year.

We can also do nothing. We can pretend rather than perform. And
if the idea of having to change ourselves makes us
uncomfortable, we can remain as we are. We can choose rest over
labor, entertainment over education, delusion over truth, and
doubt over confidence. The choices are ours to make. But while
we curse the effect, we continue to nourish the cause. As
Shakespeare uniquely observed, “The fault is not in the stars,
but in ourselves.” We created our circumstances by our past
choices. We have both the ability and the responsibility to
make better choices beginning today.

- Jim Rohn -


Good night everyone....

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Halu sir.. dont worry about bad dreams.. they are just unconscious thoughts! i also pena mimpi d patah gigi la.. i lost my loved ones la..and many horrible dreams n when i wake up mmg nangis pnya!!! but at the end of the day,,when i reflect on it.. having these dreams doesnt means its gonna happpen.. bad dream or nightmare is just there to REMIND us.. by showing us how its gonna be when these nightmares happens.. these dreams let us feel all the sorrow... thru that when we wake up we should make the best of reality... and most of all always appreciate our loved ones!!!!! ^_^

Post a Comment