First Dive....

Some people are scared to try scuba dive, some people love this sport and always find their excuses to go somewhere only to dive.. As I've ever mentioned in my previous entry, I've been wanting to do this since long time ago but I only found the courage to go for it recently, since, I have friends and buddy who are willing to do it together with me..and seriously, I did my first dive yesterday...

Our supposed to be confined water training should be in Sapi Island, but the wave was too pierce yesterday, that our master dive brought us to Malahom Bay instead..He taught us some basic diving skills, and off we went for our first dive..We went down to 10 meters..That was quite deep..I was very excited, I didn't freak out at all..For beginners, we were doing great..even our master diver commented that we are like advanced divers already, that's why, for the second dive, he brought us way down below 13 meters..Oo, I think I was the only one who went deeper coz I got too carried away, and I left my buddy, of which I shouldn't have done..Sorry Buddy..nomore next time ya..hehehe...

Underwater world is a whole different world, you could not hear anything but the sound of the bubbles coming out from your regulator, and sometimes the knock on the tank by the dive instructor reminding you to keep pace... The visibility was not that fantastic yesterday, since it has rained the night before..Everything looked green for me..It felt like living in a green world! Really. As far as I could see... everything was green! I saw some corals, big ones, some of them look like giant mushrooms. I saw some sea urchins too, fish hiding in the sand..Seriously, I have never imagine that I'm actually doing it for real..I was enjoying the scenery all around me..I wonder, how does it feels like diving in Sipadan, mabul or Bohey Dulang...That one..I'm surely gonna do it this August..So, I'm gonna equip myself with as much diving skills as possible before I go and dive in Sipadan where the visibility underwater is said to be at least 50meters..Wow..COuldn't wait..

Photobucket
getting my gears ready...

Photobucket
The divers to be..hehehe..soon buddies, soon....

Photobucket
all set and ready for our first session..basic diving skills of which we passed with flying colors...

Photobucket
after the first dive...satisfied with our performance and starving..but it was really fun..I wanna do some more dives...hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment