...

Satuday was a day filled with laughters, good friends..and mr.siopon, mr.beers, mr.chivas and Uncle JD swing..after sometimes, I forgot my where abouts..I could vividly remember what exactly had happened but the next morning I woke up with a huge bump on my head...Ouch!!! What happened? I tried to remember, but that was to no avail..I failed to retain my memory..and I didn't remember taking off my clothes..few small bruises spotted in few areas of my body..and one is aching like hell..Still trying to remember..I tried harder..I failed..then I gave up..

alright..I was drunk..and I don't think I was smarter than a fifth grader...Basically getting drunk isn’t clever, you’re not impressing anybody.
Everyone thinks they can maintain style or composure, but the truth is, you’re not cool when you’re drunk... people aren’t more interested in you (this is, of course, unless they’re drunk too) you look like a morontarded fuck when you’re drunk, you certainly don’t sound kickasssmarter...Mind my language..I might sound like I'm still drunk..but, hey..I'm not..Duh!!!..hehehe.. However at least no one’s surprised when you vomit or tip over...

Well..the blame is mine...Who ask me to mingle around with these 4 friends..Mr.Siopon, Beers, JD Swing, and Mr Chivas..I think I can drink, but..I found out that I'm such a loser sometimes..okay, I'll post some of the pics here once I get the green light from few persons..okay...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    hello there mesh@xigor...it was such a pleasure to hv met you...aha....been reading your blog trus terjumpa pula sana rumah sia..anyways, being drunk once in a while to me is OKAY...especially when u r surrounded by friends and loved ones ;)...

    plus, post up all the pictures la..i oso wanna see...

    btw, im jerry's sister ahaksss

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    hey..thanks..Ya bah..that was a great party and I was dropped down and puking drunk..not!! hehehhe..thanks for dropping by..will post them as "unpublished"..wait kio..hehe

Post a Comment