musics and my soul..

I wonder if all broken hearts turn to music for solace...but for me..i do..There are songs that remind me of everything..and songs that suit my every occassion..I wonder, what would life be without musics??..I think...life would be pale and utterly pointless..Not entirely..and not to everyone..I was driving to my workplace this morning, and this song was played on the radio..and suddenly I felt like, I was missing someone very much..but I'm not sure who..O well, yes I know who..but, what the song has got to do with this person that I was missing suddenly?? I was amazed by the great impact that very song has on me..and then, when I finally reached my office..my colleague played the same exact song on his computer..damn!! Was that a mere coincidence or, it was really a hint for me..I would go for the first one..or maybe the later..emm..either one..I can't believe myself..the song was like my theme song for today..I was actually singing it out loud in my class..a simple but lovely song..I think I've posted it in my previous entry..

alone again...naturally..

hehehe..maybe I'm just being too emotional..

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Love songsssss

    my fav

    I am romantic

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    cool..hehehe..I think everyone loves love song, even if they are not romantic...hehehe

Post a Comment