Pros and COns....

I read this somewhere in a magazine today..and it has made me to think and questioned my inner soul..

“Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.” - Soren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813-1855).

In a way, it is true... For something in life, we may not understand it at the time we live our life... We may not understand why it happens in the way it does at the time, but we have to live with it and live it..Do we have any choice?? asked myself this, and I'm still trying to figure out how..or why?..Seriously, I don't know, how to question myself..I'm lost.. When we look back afterward in our life, we start to think that everything, afterall, they make sense in our mind and heart and we start to understand why it happened that way and why or how we have got to where we are right now because of it... Life must be lived forward, otherwise, we may not understand certain things in life if we get stuck in the past or present...

We are required to make choices in our everyday life, yeah, often without we knowing it..Some might be so ridiculous, and some might need us to crack our brains..The point is..you and me, we have to choose..and when we choose we might need to take into consideration the pros and cons of our actions..We have learned from our previous experiences that, regretting the past is so much a waste of time, coz there's nothing we can change about what had happened..It's often been said that life is a series of choices.. Think about it. As you progress from one stage of your life to another, you make choices that have far-reaching implications.

You can think about life in different phases. Being dependent, when we were small we rely on our parents to take care of us, to feed us, to clothe us. Then, we move into the preparation phase where we are getting ourselves ready to do something with our life. Then, in our stage now..it is all about performance..We are mature enough to think and be responsible of our doings..All of these phases are driven by choices. What you need to ask yourself is why you make the choices that you make..?

For me, I don't have the choice but to write something on this topic because I was asked by a friend of mine..So, to you my friend, I hope, you'd make a wise move and think about the pros and cons of your actions before you choose to do something..alright..I'm done...

0 comments:

Post a Comment