teda apa2 juga..

Came early for work today..Yup, you see, our punch card would turn red at 8.30 every morning..I punched in at 8.29 today, and that was early for me..Hehehe..Cool aight..I have always come in late these past few days since its college break, and I'm taking it for granted..huahua..

I was feeling really fresh when I woke up this morning..I finally managed to bring Rex and Sisqo for a short walk..something that I hardly ever done..hehehe..Well, perhaps I should do this more often..(yeah..right)..this is good for me and for them also..They have been very good, they behave well..but not Bobbi and Rocky..Unless they stop biting Yuki then they will have the chance to walk around the neighborhood area with me every morning..hehehe..Every morning!!!? why am I laughing at myself..? hehehe..

I'm preparing all my notes for next semester..Ugh!!..I was given new subjects again this semester, something that I'm not so happy about..I'm gonna teach Tourism and Hospitality LAW, Reservation and TIcketing, and Tour and Travel Operation Management..and I still have 3 more subjects other than these..Everytime I look at my new schedule, I feel like throwing up..Seriously hating it..

Well on a positive tones, I should be happy, it means, I'm employed, and there are many who are jobless out there..Yeah!!! I'm gonna get everything done today, because tomorrow I'm gonna take a day of from hell..opss..from work..You have a great day today..

Oo..I really hope that the weather condition would improve by Saturday...PLeaseeeeeeee, don't ruin my diving day..ehehe

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    xigorx mana sudah sigu boyd ah???sama sigu Alice...(yg kontrol tuh?) get to know them as I was in tourism line few years back ;p

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    sigu boyd left already before I came in..Si Alice yg control tu tetap mengontrol masa sa sudah masuk, but she left when she got married recently..yup..

Post a Comment