Me..The Best Man..

Went out drinking again last night..Was drunk enough that I forgot most parts of the session..anyway, I received a phone call from my friend's fiance this morning asking me if I could be her husband-to-be's best man at thieir soon to be held wedding...I said yes..The groom is my friend since we were in University, and we lost contact for more than 5 years or so, and now that he's getting married and he wants me to be his Best man..It's an honor for me to do that..

I will write more about me being the Best Man when the wedding is over..I can actually see all the beers coming to me, and see me drinking on behalf of the groom, since he is not so much of a drinker..emm, I think so..Means I'll be dead meat...

o yes..I would like to share this wedding humor with you..hope you'd enjoy it..

A Man's Viewpoint of Marriage
submitted by Michele Mulvey

1. Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence (A life sentence!!!)

2. Marriage is very much like a violin; after the sweet music is over the strings are attached.

3. Marriage is love. Love is blind. Marriage is an institution. Therefore marriage is an institution for the blind.

4. Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's Degree and the woman gets her Masters.

5. Marriage is a thing which puts a ring on a woman's finger and two .... under the man's eyes.

6. Marriage certificate is just another name for a work permit.

7. Marriage is not just having a wife but also worries inherited forever.

8. Marriage requires a man to prepare 5 types of "RINGS" :
a) The Engagement Ring
b) The Wedding Ring
c) The SufferingRing
d) The EnduringRing
e) The TorturingRing

9. Married life is full of excitment and frustration:
-In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens.
-In the second year, the women speaks and the man listens.
-In the THIRD year, they both speak and the NEIGHBOURS listen.

10. It is true that love is blind but marriage is definetly an eye-opener.

11. Getting married is very much like going to the restaurant with friends...You order what you want, and when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.

12. It's true; all men are born free and equal - but some of them get married.

13. There was this man who muttered a few mords in the church and found himself married. A year later he muttered something in his sleep and found himself divorced.

14. A happy marriage is a matter of giving and taking; the husband gives and his wife takes.

15. Son : How much does it cost to get married , Dad?
Dad : I don't know son, I'm still paying for it.
Son : Is it true, Dad, that I heard that in ancient China, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries ?
Dad : That happens everywhere, son. EVERYWHERE.
16. There was a man who said, "I never knew what happiness was until I got married .. and then it was too late !!"

17. Love is one long sweet dream, and marriage is the alarm clock.

18. They say that when a man holds a woman hand before marriage, it is love; after marriage it is self-defence.

19. When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a ten-year married man looks happy, we wonder why.

20. There was this lover who told his love that he would go through hell for her. They got married - and now he is going through HELL !

21. Marriage is like a besieged castle - those on the outside want to get in,and those on the inside want to get out.

22. A man is not complete until he marries - after that he is finished.


HAPPY LABOUR'S DAY

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    hmmm mo komen, tp sy takut la nanti kana sembelih..kwang3. ;)

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    hehe..you're free to comment..don't worry..sa nda pandai smbelih2 ni..ayam pun sa tiwas juga..hehehe

Post a Comment