Weekend Madness & Events - Balik Kampung

After the crazy night out, on Saturday I went back to Kota Belud..Junior was too wasted and the hangover has taken toll on him..hehehe..He could hardly walk around, so I have to drive alone, but fortunately, Arteo was ever willing to accompany me on the long and lonely journey, haha..the best thing was..he drove from KK to KB..

alright..enjoy the pics la..


That's my beloved mum..

and thats my beloved sister..

and that's Jen2 my niece..the birthday girl..

Arteo my driver..hehehe..kidding..check out his blog PATCH

Reno..ko nda rindu sungai Kadamaian? hehehe

Sempat lagi pi pasar malam sama si Arteo..mau pi cari ikan masin si Gidong..hehe

Si Gidong bilang, bili ikan masin yg mcm ni..Sedap kunun..kin bubur..Heran sa..

Jen2 and Nathaneal..Both of them were born on the 27th July..jadi my sis nda payah susah2 buat 2 birthday parties..my niece and nephew...

me, my Dad and my brother..any resemblance?? hehehe..cam teda kan..

Well anyway, when it comes to family gathering like this, I'll try my best not to skip..This opportunity only comes once in a blue moon..Furthermore, KB is not that far..ada kerita juga bah..So kawan2 yg jarang2 balik kampung, balik la...

2 comments:

  1. Hahangai uGie said...
     

    hey...ur dad looks younger than u..hehe..

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    ya ka agay..? aduiii..malu sa..hehehe

Post a Comment