Tagged by Wel

Hey Good morning..I woke up very early today, In fact I think I didn't sleep well last night, too excited for my trip, hehehe..no la..Because my dogs were barking continuously...Tension...Okay..I was tagged by Wel, its only 7.23 now, I think I would be able to get it done..

my 10 favourite pics....

emm, all the pics that I will post here were taken only recently, I love taking pics, but not quite keen in being snapped..Thats why, I don't have many..hehe..Well, lets see...(in random order ya)


Romy, Alvin and Me..They are my colleagues..It was taken during a farewell dinner..I can't recall the date..We were like brothers here, and bald..hehe..Our other colleagues shaved their heads the next day..(Mau ikut2 laitu bah, hehehe)


I have done my first dive..and I feel like shouting to the whole world that I finally did it..


Rocky (Labrador Retriever) and Rex (Golden Retriever)..It took me almost an hour to take a perfect pics of them, but it wasn't easy because Rocky just couldn't stay still..and I didn't use the tripod..I love this pic very much, they look really adorable here..hehehe..


I think I have posted this pic before, but hey, this is on of my favourites..Sbb I look more 'mancho' than si gidong..ahaksss...


Taken in Pulau Sapi..For some reasons I love this pic..Let me figure out why...emmmm...


Hehehe, this one, we have just being tattoed the day before, belum boleh mandi laut juga, but keras kepala kan, mau juga..so we tried applying some aloe vera gel to protect the tattoo..kunun..Sip nda rusak..hehehe


When it comes to group photos, who wants to be left out, right? This is in manukan..I went into the water with my arm (yg baru kena tattoo) nicely wrapped with plastic


Drunk at Jerry's..I don't even remember we have posed for this pic..Damn..Most of them are bloggers too, if you wanna know, ask me personally la..kio..hehehe


my sister and me at the airport..I don't have many pics of my family members..Too sad..huhuhu


Sometimes its good to be a bit childish like this..Good to have friends who can go crazy..hehehe

alright, i have to get ready now..I hope you're satisfied kio Wel..and do have a nice weekends to all of you...

1 comments:

  1. Wel^Beiolman said...
     

    thanks xigorz..aha..why ur sis inda butak..haha..gila la wei..geng butak ba kamu ni kan..haha...nice ah..can't wait to have my own tattoo...if nipple buli hidup ni kan tattoo..hehe..

Post a Comment