sarcasm and apologies..

I talk a lot, mostly around those who know me well, because otherwise I am a bit shy and am afraid of looking stupid in front of people I don’t know even though I know it is mostly inevitable..Well, I guess you have to accept me for who I am, not for who you want me to be..right??

Sarcasm is one of my favorite uses of words, it usually leads to a quick laugh for those quick enough to catch.. Between my sister and me, there was no chance for me to get through life and not learn some of the most interesting uses of sarcasm.. I think I learn to be sarcastic from her..Geezz, she's the most sarcastic person that I have ever known..O well, maybe not..Some of friends are more sarcastic..I think...hehee..Need I mention their names?? hehe..For my safety purposes, I think, I'll zip it..

Now to why I write this post, whether it is sarcasm or not I most often make a lot of remarks mostly meant to be comical, but usually they are rather mean.. Now I know that this is something a lot of people do, and by people I refer to many whom I look up to and admire very much.. The problem is, there is a line between comical and abusive, and I am afraid too often I cross that line.. Not particularly meaning to, but never the less I do it..and sometimes, it causes problems..Sorry..

Needless to say, I’m not uplifting.. I don’t say many words that cause people to feel better about them. I have never been very good at taking a compliment, which doesn’t change the fact that I have never been good at giving one.. I am going to try and change the way I am. As a person, and most definitely as a friend I feel this is sort of backwards.. If I am truly striving to live my life, in a constantly growing relationship with the society..Then how is there room for me to be doing anything but uplifting those around me?..emm, I wonder...

I know that I can never take back what I have said, but to start I want to apologize to those that I may have hurt..And o yess, I would like to apologize for my misbehaviour during a recent night out with the guys and the girls..whom most of them I have just met, and too bad, they have to witness the bad side of me..Ughhh..The ugly side..Well..next time, I'll be more careful..kalau ada botol warna putih, kio..hehehe

Happy belated birthday to Smallville...and I will get back to blogging when I come back from my trip to sipadan..k..

Ja..mata kakimasu..

0 comments:

Post a Comment