its about you, not me..

It turns to be, there’s more to me than what your eyes may perceive. I’m the kind that doesn’t stand out (emmm..maybe I do..but, that wasn't intentional), nor will ever choose to, regardless of my outward appearance and total ignorant on the things around me (even people)...I purposely blurt out vowels, incomprehensible imagination and obscenities. I can relate, yet I’m the one who will never spill their guts, because it’s not about me, it’s all about you.

You might see me as an immature, who can’t keep it to himself..I scream to myself, and save any warning I give to chase you away..I could care so little if anyone would even listen...and yet again, do I give a damn?? Most of the time..I don't..It's easy being me..I mean..just being myself without having to impress anyone..Coz, that really is a stupid thing to do..Regret that I have done it..

And I still hate the accomplished feeling..

0 comments:

Post a Comment