Softly As I Leave You...

So, everyone is doing this tagging games..It's kinda cool but sometimes, I think it's a bit too boring...but hey, I have never missed doing any tagged given to me, alright..emm, maybe 1 or 2..hehehe..My first tagged entry was cool..it went something like this..

List down 5 things/facts that people don't really know about you..I've listed them all, but I guess people have forgotten that..and that's the purpose of the game, you're not required to remember them, it's just for fun, and for those of you who have ran out of idea of what to blog about, this tagging game has proven to be very helpful..like in my case..all the time..

Now, I was thinking..(coz I've never really tag anyone before) of a simple but kinda fun tagging game..I got this one from someone in my other blog, and would like to share it with you..anyway, I have modified the rules of this game, to make it simpler and more originally mine..hehehe..and be prepared, I might want to tag few people by the end of this post..

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player,MP3 player, your playlist, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.
6. You may continue on tagging others if you wish, and if you don't..you will not
commit any sin or crime..so, be happy..This is just a game..

Question 1..
If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
My baby you-mark anthony (I bet he/she will be surprised with that abrupt remark)

Question 2..
How would you describe yourself?
Love on the Rocks-Neil Diamond (Ugh..I just don't know how can it be related, but i guess, its trying to tell me that my life has a very strong foundation..?? well..who knows..or maybe, my life is not stable like the love on the rocks..??)

Question 3
What do you like in a girl/guy?
Beautiful disaster-Jon Mclaughlin (ow yess..I need a beautiful disaster..Pity me..)

Question 4
4.How do you feel today?
So close-Jon Mclaughlin (yet so far..it's almost the end of the month, and i'm not ready yet...hehe)

How could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We’re so close
To reaching that famous happy end
And almost believing this was not pretend
Let’s go on dreaming for we know we are
So close
So close
And still so far

Question 5
What's your life's purpose?
Till death do us part-White Lion (ughh..really? I love deeply, but that's not my life's purpose..Whatever la..)

Question 6
What do your friends think about you?
Carry you home-James Blunt (well, they don't have any choice but to carry me home if I'm drunk somewhere..hehehehe..Seriously, I don't know what they think about me..I'm tired of trying to figure out..)

Question 7
What do you think about your parents?
Me and Mrs Jones-Billy Paul (it's suppose to be Mr and Mrs Salimun..anyway, I think my dad is still in love with my mum..and actually thats for sure..I love them)

Question 8
What do you think about very often?
Supreme-Robbie williams (hey, could it be pizza supreme?? and I don't even like pizza..hehehe)

Question 9
What do you think about your best friend?
Something beautiful-Robbie williams (yup..true, I think my best friend is something beautiful..hehe)

Question 10
What song would you want them to play at your funeral?
Let's Stay Together-Al Green (cooool..yeah I want them to play this song when I die)..

Let's, let's stay together
Loving you whether, whether
Times are good or bad, happy or sad

Oooo oooo ooo ooo, yeah
Whether times are good or bad, happy or sad

Why somebody, why people break up
Oh, and turn around and make up
I just can't seeeeeeeee
You'd never do that to me
'Cause being around you is all I see
It's why I want us to

Question 11
What's your biggest fear?
Call me irresponsible-Micheal Buble (yup, Don't call me irresponsible..I'm scared..whatever!!!)

Question 12
What would you post this entry as?
Softly as I leave you..(I'm gonna tag few bloggers and I'm gonna leave you with that..and will whisper slowly to your ears "please do it..."..hehehe..kidding)

It's my turn to tag...
1. Gurangank
2. Wel
3. Jerry
4. ReNo
5. Junior
Sorry guys..but you don't have to do it if you can't..susah baini..sa tau..hehehe

2 comments:

  1. Wel^Beiolman said...
     

    this is good one xigorx..hehe..gonna take my best shot la ni..hehe..but most of the songs wouldn't be familiar to some..hehe..

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    ok bah wel, it will make it more fun..hehehe..thanks

Post a Comment