TAGGED BY Jerry...

I have nothing better to do for the time being..Marking my exam papers is not fun at all, and I'm still very sleepy..Went out to watch The Dark Knight last night..and for the first time in history, I cannot rate the movie..I don't even know if its good or not..hehe..Funny me, 5 minutes after the movie started, I fell down to my dreamland...I SLEPT!!! all the way to the middle of the movie, and when I thought I've missed it, I continued on sleeping till the end of the show..a big clap for me..Well thats me, I have this tendency to fall asleep even while watching the most exciting, interesting movie..but not sleep all the way through..hehe..

Well, I've been tagged..

**RULES***
“The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.”
***End***

Question 1
What were you doing 5 years ago?
I was still in shah alam, undergoing my degree..having fun and wasting my parents hardly earned money..I can still remember the every night outings with my friends..and I kinda miss them so much now..If I could only turn back time, I would have saved all the money, coz now I know, its not easy to save any..

Question 2:
What were the 5 things on your to do list today?
a. Iron my shirt
b. Feed my dogs
c. Reservation and Ticketing Mid-Term Exam
d. Do my laundry
e. Sleep early
two more to go before I completed everything..(actually I don't have any 'to-do-list' for today)..

Question 3:
What are the 5 snacks that you enjoy?
I love snacking..those 5 would be
a. Prawn crackers
b. My Jacob Oatmeal
c. more crackers
d. Ice cream
e. Durian....why not, if there's any, right?..hehehe

Question 4:
What are 5 things that you would do if you were a billionaire?
A billionaire?? Are u kidding me...? I don't have any debt, right..? Since I am a billionaire..Not a billionaire, suddenly...emmmm..so I don't have to pay any debt..
a. I'll buy properties..Lands and houses..and I'll buy house in Greece..Lovely..
b. I'll buy my dream cars...a kancil..kidding..
c. I'll travel around the world of course..and I'll bring my family with me..
d. Open up my own resort, where dogs are allowed...
e. I'll be generous..If i'm that filthy rich, my family would be too..
emm..I wish I could be one..lets not say bout being billionaire..a millionaire is enough..Huh!! God is fair...

Question 5: What are 5 jobs you've had?
a. First, after my S.P.M I gave English tuition..
b. I worked in a hotel in shah alam for 3 years..My first serious job..
c. When I came back to Sabah, I worked with one company as Business Executive..Damn..I regret that I have worked with this company..A waste of time..but, I'm happy coz my colleagues there are still my friends now..and we're still very close..
d. I left the company because I don't think I could grow..and while waiting for better job opportunity, I joined Selera Sutera as a tele-marketing executive..I loved it there, good friends and good company, but the m0ney was not encouraging..and I'm not a sales person..Well, anyway, I know my capability, and I'm glad that I'm not a real loser afterall..hehehe
e. and now I'm currently employed with ASian Tourism INternational as a lecturer in Tourism..I love teaching, but I'm eyeing on other college now..Hope the opportunity will come...

DOne..

and it stops here..DOn't feel like tagging anyone...

tapi kalau si Tompok-susan, or si clarice, si PS ka mau buat..ok lang pok..sige na..hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment